help for fat people needed

donquixote

Aug 2, 2005
well failing for years to control my weight, i would like to see if there is any information or recommendations for getting lip o suction done in the dr.
does anyone know if this is done, where and aprox costs. thanks

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
We have lots of plastic surgery threads on the forum, so try searching on plastic surgeon, liposuction etc.

Good luck and let's hope you end up looking more like your namesake than his sidekick! :)

Nov 25, 2008
in Santiago I know of some ladies who had tummy tuck with lipo about $3-5,000 US,

this all depends on your health, alot of people come from the states to havethese procedures done here, just find on with recomendations

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
If you are a diabetic lipo is out as there is a drainage and infection problem and with the amount you are talking it would take several procedures

Gastric bypass surgery is your best bet G

You would then need even more surgery to remove all of the strtched out skin.

I was going to get lipo and they would do it in Toronto but an honest surgeon in Costa Rica said no way.

Exercise is an option but that's no fun

Domwolf

Mar 22, 2004
Depends on what you are looking for , Surgery or Diet and Excersise.

If you are looking for the latter i have a recommendation.

There is a Doctor Nutrition that has a center here in Santo Domingo Dr. Rivas. He charges 5,000.00 for a 3 month plan . He will evaluate you and give you a list of food and how to eat. The good thing about him is that he sells food a la Nutrasystem or other in the USA. You don't need to buy the food from him but if you plan it right you can buy your food from him and make sure you stay on the diet. He sells food and treats.

You visit him once week to keep up your progress in those 3 months , etc.

Weight loss is an up hill battle , believe me i know. But if you put the work and set your goals as short a possible, it's all possible.

After the initial weight loss , Walk, Jog , Run, what erver but work out ....

Hope this helps

IslandPrincess

Jun 16, 2008
Health & fitness

Probably a combination of Diet Exercise & maybe small surgery. I have the contact of a great personal trainer here that will put you on a diet plan & personalize a workout schedule and worth WITH you. If you would like more info about this PM me.