Are there any good web designers, seo,

SantoRob

Dec 16, 2007
Can anyone recommend a good web designer / SEO Firm / Graphic Designer in Santo Domingo? I am not having much look finding one on the web, or looking through posts. Not sure if they even exist in SD.

Thanks in advance to any replies.

CFA123

Silver
May 29, 2004
SRob,
A friend of mine on north coast is very experienced in websites & SEO. Has done work for clients outside of DR also, including detailed reports/recommendations for SEO for multiple clients in conjunction with a U.S. consulting firm.

She's not cheap, but she's very good. PM me for more details if you like.

gringodom

Feb 26, 2009
American SEO stationed in Santo Domingo

Post edited by Robert:

Please, enough of the I can get you listed in Google in 2 weeks etc BS spam.
Sorry, but I hate those types of completely misleading quotes.

Getting listed in Google is not the hard part, get listed high in the SERPS is another story. Most SEO's promoting these types of offers are clueless and are looking to make a quick $$$ at your expense.

Ask them what it takes to get listed on the front page of the USA based Google index for the search term "Dominican Republic"? Then offer to pay them only when that happens. Most will run or never return your emails.

If you want real SEO, then be prepared to pay real money.
I suggest you look at sites like WebmasterWorld News and Discussion for the Web Professional and ask around on their forums. It's an excellent resource for legit services.

I'll second creativeliza for the basic SEO stuff (white hat), she has been in SD for a while, done a lot of work for people I know and offers a very legit service. creativeliza.com

Last edited by a moderator:

rortiz79

Aug 8, 2008
VDK Multimedia Agency in Santo Domingo

VDK. Agencia Multimedia

Check them out. They have a great portfolio! This is my husband's company! Thanks!

This site looks cool. Their logos look pretty good too. Is Surfito part of VDK? I thought he was part of the Vodka Cranberry stuff. He is a old friend of my best friend here in the States.

holita

Jun 6, 2006
This site looks cool. Their logos look pretty good too. Is Surfito part of VDK? I thought he was part of the Vodka Cranberry stuff. He is a old friend of my best friend here in the States.

Yeah they are all really good and talented. There are about 3 web developers and about 2 designers. I do not know them all of them since this is a side project for my husband. I think Surfito was one of the first partners, but he is not doing anything with VDK now.

My husband is a web developer and designer for VDK, but also has his company as well.

If you are interested, please email him at tfeliz@vdk.com.do or teylormanuel@gmail.com. Thanks!

rortiz79

Aug 8, 2008
Ahhh I knew he was there somehow :p
I am going to hit him up for networking at least, since I am a graphic designer too, but here in NJ. I'm going to be int he capital in March.