Profesor Espa?ol Santo Domingo

Yucca

Feb 17, 2009
Looking for educated, professional Spanish teacher. My favourite is peaceful professional for example retired teacher who can teach couple hours per day after business hours. Also 6-8 hours at the Saturdays. At the begin the teacher is needed for the European person with basic Spanish.
The working hours in our company could be flexible. Teaching in the teachers place or in the company or in the company resident. I can make a private or a company deal with the person. This could also be a possibility for someone to get long term deal with good company. Please PM me.

Norteman

Dec 15, 2008
Looking for educated, professional Spanish teacher. My favourite is peaceful professional for example retired teacher who can teach couple hours per day after business hours. Also 6-8 hours at the Saturdays. At the begin the teacher is needed for the European person with basic Spanish.
The working hours in our company could be flexible. Teaching in the teachers place or in the company or in the company resident. I can make a private or a company deal with the person. This could also be a possibility for someone to get long term deal with good company. Please PM me.

Do you have an hourly price quote for imtermediate and above spanish lessons?
Do your professors teach at clients homes?

drgringo

Apr 25, 2009
Do you have an hourly price quote for imtermediate and above spanish lessons?
Do your professors teach at clients homes?

Is this a dead aged thread or does anyone have answers to the above questions?? although I am more of an advanced beginner level.