Jarabacoa, dominican republic (brand new video) la confluencia !!!!!!

DOMINICAN-KIDD

Mar 21, 2008
YouTube - JARABACOA, DOMINICAN REPUBLIC

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uNho2zwFENg&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uNho2zwFENg&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

JARABACOA IS A TOWN AND THE THIRD LARGEST MUNICIPALITY IN LA VEGA PROVINCE, DOMINICAN REPUBLIC

VIDEO TAKEN PLACE AT LA CONFLUENCIA IN JARABACOA, DOMINICAN REPUBLIC

JARABACOA IS KNOWN FOR ITS STEADY 16C TO 22C DEGREE TEMPERATURE ALL YEAR ROUND, THOUGH IN WINTER IT CAN BE AS LOW AS 7C. VISITORS HAVE BAPTIZED JARABACOA AS "THE CITY OF EVERLASTING SPRING." JARABACOA SITS ABOUT 525M ABOVE SEA LEVEL. ONE OF THE MAIN TOURISTIC ATTRACTIONS IS THE MOUNTAINS AND NATURAL BEAUTY OF THE AREA DUE TO ITS LOCATION IN THE CENTER OF THE CORDILLERA CENTRAL. IT IS ALSO ONE OF THE MAIN ACCESS TO THE PICO DUARTE AND THE EBANO VERDE CIENTIFIC RESERVE. JARABACOA HAS TWO LARGE RIVERS, THE JIMENOA AND THE YAQUE DEL NORTE, THAT MERGE IN THE CONFLUENCIA, CONTINUING ONE AS THE YAQUE DEL NORTE, THE SECOND LARGEST RIVERS IN THE COUNTRY.
SONGS PLAYED IN THE VIDEO IS POCO A POCO REMIX FEAT. SIR SPEEDY AND TU BY TRISTE TIGRES

TRISTE TIGRES IS A DUO FROM SWEDEN MEMBERS CONSIST OF MIGUEL LA BAMBA AND PATO (R.I.P) PATO. THEY HAVE A HIT ALBUM IN EUROPE CALLED TROPICAL DEPRESSION

THEIR OTHER HIT SONGS CONSIST OF

- DRESS IN BLACK

- YA NO TE PUEDO AMAR

- POCO A POCO (MOVE FORWARD)

- WE SO FLY (WALLS CANT STOP US)

ElvisNYC

Jan 27, 2006
Cool video !!

I like the effect of switching your Ecko sweater inside/out and combining your intro at the beginning of the video !

I like the songs..

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
I have to hand it to DOMINICAN-KIDD...

He's taken more than his fair share of abusive comments and he never loses his enthusiasm for posting videos, which even some of his harshest critics must admit have improved over time.

And this one was very enjoyable. Jarabacoa is beautiful.

Thanks D-KIDD!!!!!!!

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
Jarabacoa is at 1800', not a "mile, like Denver", i.e., 5280', as the video states.

Because of the altitude and lapse rate, Jarabacoa, where I live, is 7 degrees F cooler than La Vega at the bottom of the hill. That is hardly much colder.

When it's 70 on a cool winter day in La Vega, it's 63 up here. When it's 95 on a summer day in La Vega, it's 88 here.

It IS wetter. The dewpoint in the morning has the mountains surrounding Jarabacoa often shrouded in fog. It'll drizzle here, and be dry down the hill.

Jarabacoa's climate is a lot like my hometown, Tampa FL, with less humididity...

Santiago is warmer, because it has MUCH more concrete and asphalt, the heat retainers.

Luperon

Who empowered China's crime against humanity?
Jun 28, 2004
Hey, Did you see him throw that beer bottle in the river?

Just kidding, great video!

DOMINICAN-KIDD

Mar 21, 2008
Big mistake i made about it being a mile high i make mistakes in all my videos

berzin thanks for the comments they mean a lot to me ... I have videos from new york as well just subscribe to my channel guys ...im never stopping myself from making videos !

Videos from la vega and puerto plata coming soon !!!!

also if you guys love the music hit up these myspace pages

myspace.com/djlabamba
myspace.com/tristetigres

thats my boy miguel show him some love

tristetigres.com

Last edited:

monster

Oct 16, 2005
Big mistake i made about it being a mile high i make mistakes in all my videos

berzin thanks for the comments they mean a lot to me ... I have videos from new york as well just subscribe to my channel guys ...im never stopping myself from making videos !

Videos from la vega and puerto plata coming soon !!!!

also if you guys love the music hit up these myspace pages

myspace.com/djlabamba
myspace.com/tristetigres

thats my boy miguel show him some love

tristetigres.com

hey that group is pretty good....just downloaded their album from amazon for 9 bucks. didn't get the hard copy because its a 45 dollar import....but they sound really good

DOMINICAN-KIDD

Mar 21, 2008
yea they definitely have talent unfortunately one of them passed away (pato) the rapper ..... go to their myspace and request them as a friend