Deleted Phone Scam Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

carolathompson

Oct 11, 2007
Just thought it was irresponsible for the post the be closed.....I was just passing along a PHONE SCAM, not an email scam. And to let you know, I did some research on it, by going to the ATT website, to make sure it was in fact real.
Hopefully it saved at least one person from being scammed ( maybe your relatives, friends ), before being closed

Reactions: FernieBee

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
MOVE ON!

There is no 809 phone scam sweetheart, that was a thing of 5 years ago.

Go solve world hunger instead.

Reactions: Celt202

MrMike

Silver
Mar 2, 2003
www.azconatechnologies.com
I first heard about it 10 years ago. And I dont think there was EVER a scam. I'm guessing just some dumbass consumer cow got a high phone bill after calling her sankie, started complaing, got others to join in and they never stopped.

Even though those of us with 809 phone #'s are. all. very. bored. with. this. crap.

snopes.com: 809 Area Code Scam

carolathompson

Oct 11, 2007
Wow some people are incredible...........And here I thought I was bringing something to light that may save someone some money. Yes it was around yrs ago , but again has resurfaces.
I guess being rude is of more importance......and of course allowed without being deleted or closed
As well, the many thousands of post from stupid women abuot their sankies , and the thousands of post from men requesting guest friendly hotels , so they can bring in their prostitutes.......Thats some important forums.
Close away moderaters........

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
As the saying goes, a full refund is available upon request.

Thread duly closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.