Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 46
  1. #1
    Silver
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    2,864
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Dobermans x 14 – yes, 7 adult dogs and 7 x 8 week old pups need new homes

    I am very much a third party here, so please ‘don’t shoot the messenger’.

    The adult purebred dogs are all aged between 1yr – 2.5 yrs and there are 4 dogs and 2 bitches plus 1 crossbred spayed bitch. Additionally there are pups (7), purebred dogs and bitches all in need of new homes. I understand the owners left the country prior to the birth of the pups and, although they are making a charge for the dogs just to cover costs of food and habitation since they left, good homes are of paramount importance.

    If you are interested please post on this thread and PM me for contact details. They can be viewed on the North coast.













  2. #2
    Silver
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    2,864
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Thanks for the PM drake - I have now phoned and left full contact details for you regarding these lovely dogs so good luck. Please let me know if one is suitable to your requirements.
    Last edited by whirleybird; 03-03-2009 at 04:41 PM. Reason: added sentence

  3. #3
    Silver
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    3,556
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Ooooooooooooo...wish I could get one but I will be in NYC all summer and will have no one to care for it.
    SHALENA

  4. #4
    Bronze
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Posts
    584
    Post Thanks / Like

    Talking

    Sava a black female for me with big paws and shiny bright eyes!!
    Cheers
    Drake

  5. #5
    Regular
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    48
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Dobermans

    Hi Whileybird,

    I know your soft heart for dogs and other animals but on this item you need
    a little bit more information.
    I visited the house today with a friend who was interested to buy one of the
    puppies. He was told the price was RD 6,000 for puppies and RD 3,000 for
    the adult dogs. There was no negotiating.
    So it looks like these people are not desperatly looking for a good home for
    these animals but it is basically a commercial transaction.
    People need to know this before some one tucks on their heart strings.
    If you are looking to give an animal a good home there are plenty available for adoption through pet shelters etc.
    I have no intention to shoot the messenger but feel a little more info is
    warranted.

    Bear

  6. #6
    Silver
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    2,864
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bear View Post
    Hi Whileybird,

    I know your soft heart for dogs and other animals but on this item you need
    a little bit more information.
    I visited the house today with a friend who was interested to buy one of the
    puppies. He was told the price was RD 6,000 for puppies and RD 3,000 for
    the adult dogs. There was no negotiating.
    So it looks like these people are not desperatly looking for a good home for
    these animals but it is basically a commercial transaction.
    People need to know this before some one tucks on their heart strings.
    If you are looking to give an animal a good home there are plenty available for adoption through pet shelters etc.
    I have no intention to shoot the messenger but feel a little more info is
    warranted.

    Bear
    My only concern was to assist in getting the message across to people who may be interested in a purebred Doberman and I was familiar with posting the photos (unlike others who may be more involved.) I knew, and mentioned, that there was a price tag but was assured that the quality of the home was of equal or more importance. Starting this thread was the beginning and end of my involvement with these dogs but I have to mention that I now learn there are also 6 horses, a monkey and a couple of parrots on offer.

  7. #7
    Say what ! ???
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    141
    Post Thanks / Like

    Thumbs down holy you know what

    i was thinking... how much for an abandoned puppy. pure or not. And then again," i was not there watching to see who is the daddy." so i figured in n.y. i gave 25$ to the agency. well here its a little different, o.k. 2k $ p.d. pups dont eat much.. there are no papers , except maybe newspapers for the ride home.
    thank you for the info.
    messenger...in a free world order you should be a little more careful of your deliveries... now im ****ed i spoke to the guy so long....$$$$$$ and i was getting ready... looking forward... if you know what i mean...p.s.
    i almost shot a car for less...lol
    I thought these pups are abandoned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    well anyone have a young dog that needs a home from a smart breed or a working breed. im looking.

  8. #8
    Silver
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    2,864
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by donmobay View Post
    messenger...in a free world order you should be a little more careful of your deliveries...
    I am sure you didn't mean this to sound quite as offensive as I have taken it.

  9. #9
    apostropheman
    Guest

    Talking I wouldn't bet on that!

    I also wouldn't let his mindless ramblings bother you either, my friend.

    He's obviously mentally challenged and likely drunk or stoned as well and has nothing good to say on any topic...at least as far as I've bothered to check in his past posts
    http://www.dr1.com/forums/search.php?searchid=3783188

    I wouldn't even have bothered except that it pays to keep an eye on the loonies! (said tongue-in-cheek as a slightly frozen Canadian! )
    Quote Originally Posted by whirleybird View Post
    I am sure you didn't mean this to sound quite as offensive as I have taken it.
    Quote Originally Posted by donmobay View Post
    i was thinking... how much for an abandoned puppy. pure or not. And then again," i was not there watching to see who is the daddy." so i figured in n.y. i gave 25$ to the agency. well here its a little different, o.k. 2k $ p.d. pups dont eat much.. there are no papers , except maybe newspapers for the ride home.
    thank you for the info.
    messenger...in a free world order you should be a little more careful of your deliveries... now im ****ed i spoke to the guy so long....$$$$$$ and i was getting ready... looking forward... if you know what i mean...p.s.
    i almost shot a car for less...lol
    I thought these pups are abandoned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    well anyone have a young dog that needs a home from a smart breed or a working breed. im looking.

  10. #10
    Say what ! ???
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    141
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default dont know

    and only wanted you to know that a bait and switch or similiar tactics involving peoples hearts where adopting, providing homes to pets that need them was not appreciated here. im sorry.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •