True Paradise

Mr_DR

Silver
May 12, 2002
Dominican Republic
a country that will always strive to
go forward with god's grace.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pxbrOlo4_B0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pxbrOlo4_B0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Expat13

Silver
Jun 7, 2008
Fabuluos video and strongly reminds me why i live chose to live here. Thanks for that reminder as of late I have only had the displeasure of dealing with the negatives including dishonest lying stealing types. Its unfortunate that yearly the USA deports 100,s if not thousands of criminals released from their prisons and send back here where they now know some english and start up their new trade of theft and scamming and much worse. Of course you cant blame the americans for sending them back it just seems like a no win situation either way. I have read over the next 2 years some 4500 prisoners will be deported back to the island, and in our trouble economic times we better all be careful and cautious.I only talk on tjis as i have had some bad experiences with these types, asnd they are very good at thier trade.

Mr_DR

Silver
May 12, 2002
Fabuluos video and strongly reminds me why i live chose to live here. Thanks for that reminder as of late I have only had the displeasure of dealing with the negatives including dishonest lying stealing types. Its unfortunate that yearly the USA deports 100,s if not thousands of criminals released from their prisons and send back here where they now know some english and start up their new trade of theft and scamming and much worse. Of course you cant blame the americans for sending them back it just seems like a no win situation either way. I have read over the next 2 years some 4500 prisoners will be deported back to the island, and in our trouble economic times we better all be careful and cautious.I only talk on tjis as i have had some bad experiences with these types, asnd they are very good at thier trade.

I know what you mean,
Those criminals should be dumped in a place away far away from civilization...I would suggest the Sahara desert, but why punish the snakes and the scorpions?

It is gonna get a lot ugglier with the US deporting 35,000 haitians where many
among them are hardcore criminals that will eventually end up crossing over to DR.

The good thing is that Fernandez will clean up with them the same way he is cleaning
up the army and the police force.