Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool New Photos of Samana, Cabarete, Santo Domingo & It's Carnival

Saludos! I have just posted several new images of Samana & Santo Domingo and it's Carnival. I also included a few images of Cabarete and Playa Encuentro from a few days that I spent there in December. You can see them here on DR1 in the media gallery section at Paul Gerace - DR1 Media Gallery.
    I did the Victoria Marine Whale Watching Tour and did get to see a few whale breeches-I posted one of them. It truly was a "wow" moment to see something that large jump out of the water. I would highly recommend them as they were very professional and knowledgable. I also liked being on a comparatively large boat for the viewing.
    Gracias,
    Paul Gerace
    www.geraceimages.com

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

I really like your "FriendsEnjoyingView" photo of Samana

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool

Thanks Bob.

Post Thanks / Like

Smile photos

Quote Originally Posted by PGerace View Post
    Saludos! I have just posted several new images of Samana & Santo Domingo and it's Carnival. I also included a few images of Cabarete and Playa Encuentro from a few days that I spent there in December. You can see them here on DR1 in the media gallery section at Paul Gerace - DR1 Media Gallery.
    I did the Victoria Marine Whale Watching Tour and did get to see a few whale breeches-I posted one of them. It truly was a "wow" moment to see something that large jump out of the water. I would highly recommend them as they were very professional and knowledgable. I also liked being on a comparatively large boat for the viewing.
    Gracias,
    Paul Gerace
    www.geraceimages.com
    Nice !!!! great photos again !!!!! You know how to capture the true feelings of being in the Dominican Republic. I always look forward to seeing your pictures. Thanks for sharing

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Impressive, as always. Thanks for sharing, they are always a treat to view.

Still waiting patiently for your book!

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Gracias DR Loca.
    I did in fact write a Photo EBook which is available at my website. The good thing about an EBook is that it can be constantly updated as I continue my travels in the DR.
    Hopefully one day it could be turned into a hard copy book as well.
    Paul

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

You are more than welcome!

Whilst I would love a hard copy to grace my living room table, I will settle for the EBook for now. Please do keep us informed if and when you get it published...good luck.

Dominisueca
    Post Thanks / Like

Great photos! I can only wish that the ones I'll take in 4,5 weeks time are half as good

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

very nice and impressive...have you ever thought of offering your services to travel agencies ?

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool

Gracias Mariel & Kyle.
    Kyle, yes I have thought about having travel agencies use my images but have not made any contacts as of yet. The office of tourism for the DR did one time use my images in their Vacation Planner but finding the right person to talk to has been difficult. Any ideas?
    Paul