Model search

Derek

Oct 3, 2006
I am a talent agent in Los Angeles. I would llike to come to the Dominican to do a model search in the hopes of finding the next Jessica White. If you can give me any info on where to look it would be much appreciated.
Thank you

Manzana

Jan 23, 2007
Model Search

Who is the first Jessica White? Do you expect "Jessica White"-like girls will be found in some particular place in the DR? Why?

La Verdad

Jan 4, 2009
I would like to come to the Dominican to do a model search in the hopes of finding the next Jessica White.

Can I let you in on a little secret? Jessica White is from Buffalo, NY.
Where is "the Dominican" you are looking for?
Are you looking for a particuliar Dominican or a country?

L V

J D Sauser

Silver
Nov 20, 2004
www.hispanosuizainvest.com
Who is the first Jessica White? Do you expect "Jessica White"-like girls will be found in some particular place in the DR? Why?

Et voila: Jessica White:

jessica_white.jpg

:D Ay Maaaami, po' tu 'ta bueena! If you think alike, here's more: Yahoo! Image Search Results for Jessica White

I am a talent agent in Los Angeles. I would llike to come to the Dominican to do a model search in the hopes of finding the next Jessica White. If you can give me any info on where to look it would be much appreciated.
Thank you

I know there are "model schools" Santo Domingo. I would like to think there will be agencies too. However, Dominicans will prefer the whiter girls, so to find a Jessica White pendant, you might need to hit the streets, where so many may qualify in looks but will not have any sense of professionalism and discipline... unless you're just looking for a handful of chicks to shoot a little tripple X flick with... and then we'd be back to the old subject of safety, legality etc... (do a forum search and suit yourself it that applies to you).

... J-D.

DavidZ

Silver
Aug 29, 2005
www.vipcigartours.com
She is definitely hot...but girls of that caliber can be found all over the country. The easiest way would probably be contacting the modeling schools as mentioned. John Casablancas, Barbizon, etc. Or just hang out at some of the more popular clubs in Santo Domingo and Santiago...or the universities ;)

Manzana

Jan 23, 2007
Model Search

OK, I get who Jessica White is. It is a virtual certainty that there are quite a few chicas that are as good looking by any criterion you wish as Ms.White on the island of Hispaniola at any given time. She would be considered more Haitian than Dominican by her features - but it's a blurred line and you should be able to find her younger cuter twin sister here. Many of them would be impoverished underaged teenagers. You could collect both Haitians and Dominicans in the DR easier than Haiti anyway.

This would be true times 100 for Africa of course but DR/Haiti is a lot closer.

I don't know of any reason you couldn't set up some kind of model farm club and collect gorgeous underaged teenage girls rather like MLB collects talented underaged teenage boys here. If you were genuinely trying to exploit them based on potential as supermodels and were careful to protect them from mere sexual exploitation you might have a legitimate business.

Since it's a lot easier to filter SuperModels from a given population than baseball stars (a five minute photo session versus months to years of training, competition and observation) as long as you have some contractual means to profit from your discovery, and as long as there is a reasonable market for it you are good.

I seem to remember hearing that African featured models had a tough time in Brazil - which would have a lot more impoverished twins of Ms.White than the DR. In Brazil there is already a larger local Model Agency culture so if you wanted all the work done for you already you could look over girls already in the business. I don't think there is enough of a local market for African featured models to create much of a pool for you to look at - ready made. The girls are out there of course, but you'd have to set up a system to farm them.

Would there be enough of a Market to justify this. I have no idea. I am absolutely certain however that Ms. White's looks are equaled by at least hundreds of girls now in the DR/Haiti (considering her to be top .001 percentile) - a 9.999 rated girl,who are now occupied washing dishes and carrying water.

Since you need 13 to 15 year old girls you'd have to be very careful about assuring everybody that the intent was not to exploit them in the more obvious illegal and immoral ways.

cuas

May 29, 2006
My foster child looks like her. She is 18. She is African-American and she wants to be a model. I took her to my job and all my co-workers told her "You are pretty". When he comes home I will let her read about this and if interested she will respond. Maybe this is her opportunity.