weather in Punta Cana

D

DR One

It has been very sunny in Punta Cana with occasional rain showers. Bring your sun screen.

A

Anne

I am traveling to Punta Cana on 1/11/99. I have been watching the forecast and it looks like rain. Anyone have an idea of the extended forecast??

H

HECTOR CORONA

Anne,

My boyfriend and I just came back from DR last week. We stayed in Punta Cana at the beginning of our trip from Dec. 20 thru Dec. 23rd. It rained almost every day, but we did get several hours of sun and when it was out it was hot enough to get a burn. Because of the high winds along the beach, we spend most of our time by the pool. The weather during Dec/Jan can get a little chilly at night, but I think you'll find great sun tanning weather regardless. Bring a sweater for the evening.

Have a good trip.

Tracy

R

Rebecca

Re: weather in Bayahibe

I just got back for Bayahibe, just south and west of Punta Cana. It rained for about a total 10 minutes the whole week. As far as the sweater at night, I agree. Although I prefer to merangue (sp?) to keep warm!

J

June & Brian

We spent from Dec 19th to Jan. 2nd in Punta Cana at the Fiesta Resort and the weather was hot every day. We received a 5 minute shower(no more than 5 min.) almost every evening aroung 10 p.m. but it was not a problem. The evenings were wonderful and warm and we went for a long walk each evening. The Fiesta was a great place to stay......the food was great, the accommodations good and the service by the people at the resort was outstanding. Happy holidays.