wife is looking real good

Status
Not open for further replies.

donmobay

Say what ! ???
Dec 10, 2005
and asking for you know what. Think ive got a real good one here.
I mean she needs help. Me. im 50 ish shes 20+ ish double twos . ive turned the corner. I am lost in love... she just passed me a note in english, i love you -------!!! Shes wearing all nice beautiful clothes all the time, learning how to walk around without a bra. instead of beads she went to salon. I ve got her going to her sisters for sunday .. i can show up anytime...
But i better do my nite work... if you know what i mean...
How do you know if youv got a good one (me being male) a good mate...;):glasses:

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
and asking for you know what. Think ive got a real good one here.
I mean she needs help. Me. im 50 ish shes 20+ ish double twos . ive turned the corner. I am lost in love... she just passed me a note in english, i love you -------!!! Shes wearing all nice beautiful clothes all the time, learning how to walk around without a bra. instead of beads she went to salon. I ve got her going to her sisters for sunday .. i can show up anytime...
But i better do my nite work... if you know what i mean...
How do you know if youv got a good one (me being male) a good mate...;):glasses:

Please!!!! Enough of the non-relevant posts, it's driving the mods and many other posters crazy!

If either myself or the mods see anymore posts that make no sense or have no place on DR1, then your access to the board will be restricted to "read only".

Closed.

Reactions: Tamborista
Status
Not open for further replies.