Rocky's Bar.....Sruck By Lightning !

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
I could not believe it!

I went to see Marco tonight as he is the most experienced person on the North shore to solve computer problems especially when they are slow.

Rocky , aka Marco was analizing my computer for all kinds of problems I have been having which no, Anti Virus / Spy this Ad that could solve.

And that's when Lightening Struck !

Within one hour Marco solved so many problems including a Virus that no one but him could solve to date.

Now that Rocky is retired he offers computer consulting and optimization for faster results Free Of Charge.

I can never accept anything for FREE so I donated some BUBBA BURGERS for his effort.

Hopefully will all can Grill to success at Lightning Speeds

Reactions: FernieBee

AlaninDR

Mr. Chunky Skin
Dec 17, 2002
He is the puter guy. Buy, sell, repair or tweak for better performance. He got new life out of my laptop and made my desktop much faster. He spent hours working on them for free, but like Mike said, a person should pay something which I did.
In addition, he needs people to bring laptops and parts. I've done it many times but have no trips planned at present.

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
For anyone looking to purchase computer parts to bring to Marco, I would suggest going to-

Newegg.com - Computer Parts, PC Components, Laptop Computers, Digital Cameras and more!

They have some of the best prices on computer parts and offer fast, sometimes free delivery. They also have the latest, cutting-edge equipment.

If computer parts is what he needs then it's a small price to pay for the help he provides.

Even if you don't need his computer assistance a token like this will go towards helping someone else, and that is always good.

A

apostropheman

Seeing IS believing!

It's amazing to see how much Rocky loves to solve computer mysteries and any machine he touches almost automatically runs twice as fast! Really, seeing IS believing!

I've never heard of a virus or spyware that's beaten him and he's gone up against hundreds! :rambo:

He does this work because he luvs it, plain and simple!

But Bubba Burgers, fresh/frozen Blueberries, pesos, 'puter parts, dollars, drag down a laptop for him, hotsauce...it's all good!

He'd do it for free but I bet you'll be insisting that he accept "a token of your appreciation" when you see you new machine! ;):bunny::bunny:

Drro

Bronze
Mar 22, 2006
To piggyback on what's been said before, he's da man.

And I have some puter stuff for him and need help getting it there. Anyone coming from the NY/CT area before April 1st, please contact me. I only have room for 2 I'm bringing for him, need someone to bring one laptop for me.

Thanks.

And for those of you/us in the states,remember to change your clocks!

A

apostropheman

great minds....

http://www.dr1.com/forums/living/87635-im-finally-back-dominican-time.html
To piggyback on what's been said before, he's da man.

And I have some puter stuff for him and need help getting it there. Anyone coming from the NY/CT area before April 1st, please contact me. I only have room for 2 I'm bringing for him, need someone to bring one laptop for me.

Thanks.

And for those of you/us in the states,remember to change your clocks!
:cheeky::bunny::bunny:

Dafishguy

Bronze
Oct 30, 2007
I totally agree with all that has been said here and more. Marco has tweaked my systems as well and one was brand new when he did it. He got rid of factory installed sh*t software that was so deeply buried no one else could find how to get rid of it. He is definitely Da Man when it comes to computers.

If you want to see something really funny, bring in your computer. He's like a kid on Christmas morning. It is really something very special when you find a guy so committed to his craft as Marco. No one else will ever touch my babies.

Rick

Reactions: FernieBee and Rocky

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Thank You Mike & All.

I would like to extend the invite to all in the area who are close enough to just drop by and get their puters tweaked.
As mentioned in this thread, I love doing it and do not charge anything.
I am not a technician or repairman, so if your laptop is fried, I'm afraid that is out of my league, although I can deal with fried PCs.

I can pretty much guarantee that I can make them twice as fast as they are now, and also love killing virus', so if your baby's sick,

bring it on down !

aross

Nov 15, 2007
I would like to extend the invite to all in the area who are close enough to just drop by and get their puters tweaked.
As mentioned in this thread, I love doing it and do not charge anything.
I am not a technician or repairman, so if your laptop is fried, I'm afraid that is out of my league, although I can deal with fried PCs.

I can pretty much guarantee that I can make them twice as fast as they are now, and also love killing virus', so if your baby's sick,

bring it on down !

I just wanted to confirm that once Rocky gets a hold of your lap top and does his magic, the speed is incredible and I can recommend to anyone to have it done. Only word of advice, don't talk to him or get too close when he is focused, he is a bear when disturbed.

Only thing he could not do to mine was to get rid of the spilled red wine stains on the screen behind the glass. Only advice I got was spill some white wine on the red wine spots and they might disappear.

Mar 2, 2008
Add my name to the long list of endorsements. Rocky went way over the top when he fixed my laptop. I have no idea how many hours he spent on it, but it has never worked better or faster.

I always bring Marco a little something when I visit him. Next time I will bring him a little something more than usual.

Adding good and usable parts to his inventory nice way to say thanks. He is also very fond of dried wild blueberries, which are very easy to transport, and certainly will not go to waste.

Marco is a good man, who is doing a good job of doing good, and he deserves everyone's support.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
One of minovias keeps telling me her baby is sick and needs pampers, can I drop her off for refurbishing this afternoon?

tambo'
Which her?
Her the mininovia or her the baby??? (the later being out of the question, unless he/she/it is small enough to fit into the microwave oven.)

Reactions: drloca

aross

Nov 15, 2007
.... He is also very fond of dried wild blueberries, which are very easy to transport, and certainly will not go to waste.

Marco is a good man, who is doing a good job of doing good, and he deserves everyone's support.

It is amazing how well fresh blueberries will last all the way to the DR and if not stolen by customs on the way in, Rocky sure loves them. Try gooseberries, turnips and anything else that isn't grown here, I know he always appreciates whatever he gets.