Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Rocky's Bar.....Sruck By Lightning !

I could not believe it!

I went to see Marco tonight as he is the most experienced person on the North shore to solve computer problems especially when they are slow.

Rocky , aka Marco was analizing my computer for all kinds of problems I have been having which no, Anti Virus / Spy this Ad that could solve.

And that's when Lightening Struck !

Within one hour Marco solved so many problems including a Virus that no one but him could solve to date.

Now that Rocky is retired he offers computer consulting and optimization for faster results Free Of Charge.

I can never accept anything for FREE so I donated some BUBBA BURGERS for his effort.

Hopefully will all can Grill to success at Lightning Speeds

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Not surprising...he's the man for sure!

I dont think there is a computer out there that can outsmart him.

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

The man is a genius in PC fixing and 1 stop info center for tourists regarding this island.
    AZB

Mr. Chunky Skin
    Post Thanks / Like

He is the puter guy. Buy, sell, repair or tweak for better performance. He got new life out of my laptop and made my desktop much faster. He spent hours working on them for free, but like Mike said, a person should pay something which I did.
    In addition, he needs people to bring laptops and parts. I've done it many times but have no trips planned at present.

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

For anyone looking to purchase computer parts to bring to Marco, I would suggest going to-

Newegg.com - Computer Parts, PC Components, Laptop Computers, Digital Cameras and more!

They have some of the best prices on computer parts and offer fast, sometimes free delivery. They also have the latest, cutting-edge equipment.

If computer parts is what he needs then it's a small price to pay for the help he provides.

Even if you don't need his computer assistance a token like this will go towards helping someone else, and that is always good.

apostropheman

Talking Seeing IS believing!

It's amazing to see how much Rocky loves to solve computer mysteries and any machine he touches almost automatically runs twice as fast! Really, seeing IS believing!

I've never heard of a virus or spyware that's beaten him and he's gone up against hundreds!

He does this work because he luvs it, plain and simple!

But Bubba Burgers, fresh/frozen Blueberries, pesos, 'puter parts, dollars, drag down a laptop for him, hotsauce...it's all good!

He'd do it for free but I bet you'll be insisting that he accept "a token of your appreciation" when you see you new machine!

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

To piggyback on what's been said before, he's da man.

And I have some puter stuff for him and need help getting it there. Anyone coming from the NY/CT area before April 1st, please contact me. I only have room for 2 I'm bringing for him, need someone to bring one laptop for me.

Thanks.

And for those of you/us in the states,remember to change your clocks!

apostropheman

Thumbs up great minds....

http://www.dr1.com/forums/living/876...ican-time.html
    Quote Originally Posted by Drro View Post
    To piggyback on what's been said before, he's da man.

And I have some puter stuff for him and need help getting it there. Anyone coming from the NY/CT area before April 1st, please contact me. I only have room for 2 I'm bringing for him, need someone to bring one laptop for me.

Thanks.

And for those of you/us in the states,remember to change your clocks!

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

I totally agree with all that has been said here and more. Marco has tweaked my systems as well and one was brand new when he did it. He got rid of factory installed sh*t software that was so deeply buried no one else could find how to get rid of it. He is definitely Da Man when it comes to computers.

If you want to see something really funny, bring in your computer. He's like a kid on Christmas morning. It is really something very special when you find a guy so committed to his craft as Marco. No one else will ever touch my babies.

Rick

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Thank You Mike & All.

I would like to extend the invite to all in the area who are close enough to just drop by and get their puters tweaked.
    As mentioned in this thread, I love doing it and do not charge anything.
    I am not a technician or repairman, so if your laptop is fried, I'm afraid that is out of my league, although I can deal with fried PCs.

I can pretty much guarantee that I can make them twice as fast as they are now, and also love killing virus', so if your baby's sick,

bring it on down !

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast