orange issues

irrrrrnal

Aug 8, 2006
Can anyone please tell me if there has been any issues with Orange getting calls/text messages into or off the island within the past 24 hrs? I've been told that Orange has been down at least once this week, I'm looking to see if it was down specically on Sat. within the city of Puerto Plata.Thanks for any updates.
P.s I know that it was raining on Sat. could that be the reason?

irrrrrnal

Aug 8, 2006
Orange issues

Can anyone please tell me if there has been any issues with Orange getting calls/text messages into or off the island within the past 24 hrs? I've been told that Orange has been down at least once this week, I'm looking to see if it was down specically on Sat. within the city of Puerto Plata.Thanks for any updates.
P.s I know that it was raining on Sat. could that be the reason?

sorry I couldn't added this info( more then 10 mins after posting) so I had to reply to my own post. I ws trying to reach a cell phone, if that makes any difference.

Bob K

Silver
Aug 16, 2004
Orange has been spotty at best the last few days. Yesterday we finally got messages sent two days ago. It is fustrating at times, but you get used to it as it is the normal way of things for them.

Bob K

irrrrrnal

Aug 8, 2006
Thanks very much for the quick reply..I knew I could depend on you folks for some answers! I hope the rain has moved on and you all have a sunny day today. :bunny: