Donmobay where are you????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricardo900

Silver
Jul 12, 2004
Hello my friend, it's Ricardo from Santiago/Brooklyn, remember me??? I am coming to Santiago and we are going to hang out and have a beer. Also, I will be disconnecting your internet and disassembling your computer. And if you keep this up, you will be one of the first Americans to be voluntarily deported from the Dominican.

Have you heard from our friend Andre??:paranoid:

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
i have got to hear this one. Ricardo, call me on my magicjack number. The new number is in your inbox messages.
Who is this guy don mobay? I hope he doesn't fall in to the fate of andre. I feel sorry for andre but he had it coming.
AZB

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
Huh? Why people want to have these cryptic conversations on an open forum is beyond me...I think is bad etiquette to make these comments that I'm sure the three of you know what you're talking about, but the rest of us have no idea. Why is Domobay's internet going to be disconnected and his computer dissasembled? Why would he be deported from The DR? If he keeps WHAT up? Who the f#$k is Andre?

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I agree this isn't the place to be discussing this.

If you do a search for all of Donmobay's post you might have an idea what this thread is about. No idea who Andre is nor do I need to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.