apostropheman

Lightbulb I'm finally back on "Dominican time" :)

I woke up this morning to find that I'd lost an hour somewhere...it's time to set your clocks back! (At least up here on the frozen tundra )

Daylight saving time - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If you forgot...like I did, the good news is you won't have to remember the time difference between where you live and "home" anymore!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by apostropheman View Post
    I woke up this morning to find that I'd lost an hour somewhere...it's time to set your clocks back! (At least up here on the frozen tundra )

Daylight saving time - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If you forgot...like I did, the good news is you won't have to remember the time difference between where you live and "home" anymore!
    Sorry Dude! It's "Spring Forward and Fall Backwards!!" You have to move the little hand ahead one hour and catch up to us...!!!

Then, in the Fall you gain an hour's sleep, lose an hour of daylight...

I like it here, since I can watch some good TV (good TV= an oxymoron--how apt!!) and get to bed earlier...

HB

apostropheman

Thumbs up Thank you kind Sir!

Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly View Post
    Sorry Dude! It's "Spring Forward and Fall Backwards!!" You have to move the little hand ahead one hour and catch up to us...!!!

Then, in the Fall you gain an hour's sleep, lose an hour of daylight...

I like it here, since I can watch some good TV (good TV= an oxymoron--how apt!!) and get to bed earlier...

HB
    Of course you are correct!

Lack of sleep and caffeine have obviously affected my little brain

So SPRING AHEAD now!!!