I'm finally back on "Dominican time" :)

A

apostropheman

I woke up this morning to find that I'd lost an hour somewhere...it's time to set your clocks back! (At least up here on the frozen tundra :cheeky::bunny::bunny:)

Daylight saving time - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If you forgot...like I did, the good news is you won't have to remember the time difference between where you live and "home" anymore! ;):cheeky:

Reactions: Tamborista

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
I woke up this morning to find that I'd lost an hour somewhere...it's time to set your clocks back! (At least up here on the frozen tundra :cheeky::bunny::bunny:)

Daylight saving time - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If you forgot...like I did, the good news is you won't have to remember the time difference between where you live and "home" anymore! ;):cheeky:

Sorry Dude! It's "Spring Forward and Fall Backwards!!" You have to move the little hand ahead one hour and catch up to us...!!!

Then, in the Fall you gain an hour's sleep, lose an hour of daylight...

I like it here, since I can watch some good TV (good TV= an oxymoron--how apt!!) and get to bed earlier...

HB

A

apostropheman

Thank you kind Sir!

Sorry Dude! It's "Spring Forward and Fall Backwards!!" You have to move the little hand ahead one hour and catch up to us...!!!

Then, in the Fall you gain an hour's sleep, lose an hour of daylight...

I like it here, since I can watch some good TV (good TV= an oxymoron--how apt!!) and get to bed earlier...

HB
Of course you are correct!

Lack of sleep and caffeine have obviously affected my little brain :cheeky::bunny::bunny:

So SPRING AHEAD now!!!