Posting problems on DR1

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
Just recently I get the following message from my browser when trying to post:

Warning: require_once([path]/includes/functions_autotagger.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in [path]/includes/class_dm_threadpost.php(1354) : eval()'d code on line 5

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/dr1/public_html/forums/includes/functions_autotagger.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/dr1/public_html/forums/includes/class_dm_threadpost.php(1354) : eval()'d code on line 5

I'm using IE7 and never have had this message before, is it my system or DR1? By the way it seems to post the message even though the error message comes up.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I've had the same message twice today when I sign in to delete spam.

When I check the post was deleted so not sure what is happening

Warning: require_once([path]/includes/functions_autotagger.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in [path]/includes/class_dm_threadpost.php(1354) : eval()'d code on line 5

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/dr1/public_html/forums/includes/functions_autotagger.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/dr1/public_html/forums/includes/class_dm_threadpost.php(1354) : eval()'d code on line 5

Ezequiel

Bronze
Jun 4, 2008
Just recently I get the following message from my browser when trying to post:

I'm using IE7 and never have had this message before, is it my system or DR1? By the way it seems to post the message even though the error message comes up.

It must be DR1, because it happened to me twice.

Mar 2, 2008
It happened to me two or three times, after posting a comment. Each time the comment was posted correctly, but I wondered what was happening "behind" the scenes

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
I got that last night but it never occurred to me to post about it. Just have 2 windows up with DR1 on them & then you can check if the post got posted. Mine did last night, so it clearly isn't affecting functioning - just makes you think it is. Maybe result of new upgrade?

aross

Nov 15, 2007
It has happened to me twice today but each time the post did appear in the thread

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Testing testing

Ok so in posting I get the message saying thank you for posting will be now be......

previously a quick post was exactly that with no message pop up. The cyber alians are here ;)

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Did anyone else happen to click on a link that some spammer posted which lead to the main page of DR1? It seemed to have happened after I checked that link. :paranoid:

I was thinking the spammers might be upset about all the deleted posts :laugh:

Ezequiel

Bronze
Jun 4, 2008
MS#10

AnnaC if you edit, the error message will come up, but if you post directly from the {Post Quick Reply} no error will come up.

I guess the virus or whatever is happening only affect if you try to quote or edit, but not the ""Post Quick Reply"".

Ezequiel

Bronze
Jun 4, 2008
MS#10

AnnaC if you edit, the error message will come up, but if you post directly from the {Post Quick Reply} no error will come up.

I guess the virus or whatever is happening only affect if you try to quote or edit, but not the ""Post Quick Reply"".

I correct myself, now the error is showing up on the ""Post Quick Reply"" too. :tired: