Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Posting problems on DR1

Just recently I get the following message from my browser when trying to post:

Warning: require_once([path]/includes/functions_autotagger.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in [path]/includes/class_dm_threadpost.php(1354) : eval()'d code on line 5

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/dr1/public_html/forums/includes/functions_autotagger.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/dr1/public_html/forums/includes/class_dm_threadpost.php(1354) : eval()'d code on line 5

I'm using IE7 and never have had this message before, is it my system or DR1? By the way it seems to post the message even though the error message comes up.

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

I've had the same message twice today when I sign in to delete spam.

When I check the post was deleted so not sure what is happening

Warning: require_once([path]/includes/functions_autotagger.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in [path]/includes/class_dm_threadpost.php(1354) : eval()'d code on line 5

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/dr1/public_html/forums/includes/functions_autotagger.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/dr1/public_html/forums/includes/class_dm_threadpost.php(1354) : eval()'d code on line 5

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Chip View Post
    Just recently I get the following message from my browser when trying to post:

I'm using IE7 and never have had this message before, is it my system or DR1? By the way it seems to post the message even though the error message comes up.
    It must be DR1, because it happened to me twice.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

It happened to me two or three times, after posting a comment. Each time the comment was posted correctly, but I wondered what was happening "behind" the scenes

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

I got that last night but it never occurred to me to post about it. Just have 2 windows up with DR1 on them & then you can check if the post got posted. Mine did last night, so it clearly isn't affecting functioning - just makes you think it is. Maybe result of new upgrade?

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Now it happens everytime you post.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

It has happened to me twice today but each time the post did appear in the thread

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Testing testing

Ok so in posting I get the message saying thank you for posting will be now be......

previously a quick post was exactly that with no message pop up. The cyber alians are here

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

If you post using the ""Post Quick Reply"" below it won't show the error message.

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ezequiel View Post
    If you post using the ""Post Quick Reply"" below it won't show the error message.

It did when I tried to edit my spelling

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast