nintendo dsi

zelia1

Feb 2, 2009
hey i just wanted to know if anyone knows if the new nintendo dsi is already available in the d.r will be there in april and promised the kids would purchase when they came out

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
hey i just wanted to know if anyone knows if the new nintendo dsi is already available in the d.r will be there in april and promised the kids would purchase when they came out

By it in the US and take it over, they are chargin 3x the price.
SHALENA

zelia1

Feb 2, 2009
thanks for letting me know that. now i just have to explainto kids that they have to wait for us to return to u.s to purchase. the dsi will come to u.s april 5 . so they would have to wait until the 12th not so bad . but thank you guys for the heads up. just wondering how could dominican people afford that omg. if they are going to be 169.99 in u.s i can imagine in the d.r

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
thanks for letting me know that. now i just have to explainto kids that they have to wait for us to return to u.s to purchase. the dsi will come to u.s april 5 . so they would have to wait until the 12th not so bad . but thank you guys for the heads up. just wondering how could dominican people afford that omg. if they are going to be 169.99 in u.s i can imagine in the d.r

There are many wealthy Dominicans that have money to burn here and they don't give a second thought to dropping loads of cash for luxury items. Whether or not they are aware they can get it cheaper in the States relativley quick I don't know. Then again, Dominicans really, thouroughly enjoy spending big and have people watching them do it, so they might know but not really care.

Also, things considered "luxury items" are marked up way more than they need to because the sellers take advantage of the weakness of wealthy to be impatient and spend money on a moments notice when they want to.