Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Weddings

  1. #1
    Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    474
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Weddings

    Looking for a nice!!!!! place to hold a wedding for 40-50 people

    willing to spend $ 3000- $4000 USD

    Any suggestions ?

  2. #2
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    277
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by oldschool View Post
    Looking for a nice!!!!! place to hold a wedding for 40-50 people

    willing to spend $ 3000- $4000 USD

    Any suggestions ?
    This is an island of about 50,000 km2. A more specific location might help us to help you?!

  3. #3
    Silver
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    4,192
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by oldschool View Post
    Looking for a nice!!!!! place to hold a wedding for 40-50 people

    willing to spend $ 3000- $4000 USD

    Any suggestions ?

    Ocean World Adventure Park, Marina & Casino near Puerto Plata is nice. Down by marina/restaurant/casino great setting.
    Company has experience hosting weddings. Can send references.

    Ocean World - Adventure Park, Marina and Casino - Puerto Plata

    contact Patricia Yedro <[email protected]>

  4. #4
    Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    474
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveS View Post
    This is an island of about 50,000 km2. A more specific location might help us to help you?!

    Right you are

    North coast Sorry

  5. #5
    Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    474
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Conchman View Post
    Ocean World Adventure Park, Marina & Casino near Puerto Plata is nice. Down by marina/restaurant/casino great setting.
    Company has experience hosting weddings. Can send references.

    Ocean World - Adventure Park, Marina and Casino - Puerto Plata

    contact Patricia Yedro <[email protected]>
    Went

    it's seems you have a wedding already booked for the date I was looking for

    June 27th
    Last edited by oldschool; 03-13-2009 at 02:04 PM. Reason: spelling

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •