"Flyer" is a survivor! Another doggy appeal...

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
29ntshy.jpg

"Flyer" is a most definitely a survivor!

This pretty male approx. 12 week old pup was flung out through a car window into the road just nearby to Sea Horse Ranch on Friday morning. The lucky pup was fortunately unhurt and even more fortunate that the car following saw what happened, stopped and picked him up. They took him on the short trip to AAAS (at Judy?s Pet Lodge next door to Coastal Filling Station) where he received treatment for ticks, fleas and parasites and he is now being fostered by the lovely lady who picked him up on her way to work but took the time to attend to this lovely dog who is now nicknamed "Flyer?. Unfortunately, she is unable to keep him permanently.

"Flyer" is now looking for a permanent home with a new family ? can you offer him a home? Please send me a PM for contact details. Under the AAAS spay/ neuter programme he will be offered castration free of charge to his new owners.

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
Great post, whirley, & a terrific story. And if someone finds the souls who flung him out of the car, I'll do their castration free of charge, albeit not as medically exact as AAAS does :cheeky:.

heliace

On Vacation!
Mar 27, 2004
Man, somebody throw me outta the car in front of seahorse so a rich gringa will give me a nice flea bath....

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
Great post, whirley, & a terrific story. And if someone finds the souls who flung him out of the car, I'll do their castration free of charge, albeit not as medically exact as AAAS does :cheeky:.

i will happily offer my assistance here, my dad tells me i'm pretty good gutting fish - perfect background for this simple medical procedure.

Grandma Jen

Jan 16, 2008
Flyer - Home at last!

Just to let you know that Flyer is in his new home and settled in very well

What a gorgeous little dog - we love him to bits!

Reactions: FernieBee