Some questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyberpropr

Mar 6, 2009
I'm 34yo. Latin, spanish speaker. I'm gay. I'm traveling alone. Staying in Sosua from April 4, 2009 -April 9, 2009. I was thinking to stay some days in Cabarete. Where is better gay nightlife or at least gay-friendly, Cabarete or Sosua? Any guest-friendy-gay-friendly place to stay in Cabarete? Any tours recommended? Is Rocky's Hotel or Condo a good place to stay or any other suggestion? How is the road from Sosua to Santo Domingo, many mountains (I hate heights). Any suggestion where eat lobster? Many talks here about female prostitutes, but what about male prostitutes for gays guys, Sosua or Cabarete? I want to go to tours and also meet people, a balance. I have been 5 times in Santo Domingo so this time I want to try soemthing different.

liam1

Bronze
Jun 9, 2004
A few ugly trannies roaming around Sosua, i think that's as gay as it gets, although there could be a whole underground gay scene, which very few (or none) or us here would be familiar with.

Jan 17, 2009
Cyberprop,

My husband owns small hotel in Cabarete. We have had some gay couples stay with us, and also had some gay lone travelers but they seemed to already have friends in this area. I don't know of a gay bar in the area either.

You got so many views because your subject was "some questions" and people read to try to help, but no point in posting if they don't have an answer.

Why don't you try posting in the Puerto Plata forum of tripadvisor.com? Also, take a look at this thread: Gay Bars in Sousa or Cabarete Area - Sosua Forum - TripAdvisor Mid-way you'll find a posting of a person who's operating a gay B&B in Sosua. If you're a tripadvisor member you can send him a private message or post on the forum board.

Cheers,

Silvia

Status
Not open for further replies.