Robbed at the Playero

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
This is a first.

I was in the check out line with a case of brahma light and a guy from Edmonton is behind me and starts talking to me and I tell him i stock up on this beer when it's on sale.

He says he is renting the apartment next to me and is here with his parents and offers to take the beer back to the apartment building.

I said i will take this one case back on my scooter and paid for two more cases and he loads them in his van with his parents .

That's the last I have seen of them.

It may be an honest mistake but i will never know.

FernieBee

Bronze
Feb 20, 2008
A Candian And Two "FREE" Cases Of BEER!
YOU DO THE "math" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

x0za52.gif

b.batista

Feb 21, 2008
He brought them over here to my house and we drank them all. Sorry Mike if I had know they were yours I would have saved you a couple.

Reactions: FernieBee

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
He says he is renting the apartment next to me and is here with his parents and offers to take the beer back to the apartment building.

He probably got tired of coming through the bathroom window for a few suds!

505zie.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: AlaninDR

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
Express Deposit Service

;) ;) ;)

Mike,

I will be in Sosua on Tuesday and going to the bank.
:bandit: Do you have some money you want me to deposit for you? :bandit:

Don SantiagoDR

Reactions: FernieBee
Mar 2, 2008
I do believe you have solved your stolen safe case.

It was the Canadian, in the library, with the two cases of beer.

If only all your cases were this easy.

Reactions: mike l

jalencastro

Bronze
Dec 15, 2004
www.myspace.com
mike, you didnt take too bad of a hit. Brahmas are usually on sale 3 x 100 and maybe you got a better deal when buying cases so dont feel too bad! :)
on another note, if i were there i'd help you track this thief down! the nerve....LOL

Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com
This is a first.

I was in the check out line with a case of brahma light and a guy from Edmonton is behind me and starts talking to me and I tell him i stock up on this beer when it's on sale.

I said i will take this one case back on my scooter and paid for two more cases and he loads them in his van with his parents .

That's the last I have seen of them.

It may be an honest mistake but i will never know.

How?s it going he?
Was it one of the Mckenzie brothers?;)

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
PC:

Did your neighbor invite you in for a cold one this afternoon?

Please keep us abreast of your unfortunate beer caper.

tambo'

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
He was a true Hoser complete with the Eh .

I still can't believe it and I still can't believe the safe and it's contents were just about out the door yet i got to keep those.

So the Canadian thief is looking worse than the Dominican thief if it was a dominican ,maybe it was a bunch of spring breakers that say eh!

Mu?ecote

Aug 1, 2006
Well I have some good news and bad news. Firstly the caper has been solved as I believed it was a case of mistaken identity and was proven correct.

The canadian believed you were his neighbor mike as his gramma doesn?t have very good eyes and thought that you lived next to her when in reality it was a different person entirely.

I tracked down 3 people with your basic characteristics and lo and behold number 3 received 2 cases of brahma light on his porch and has a Canadian from Edmonton as a neighbor.

The bad news is number 3 is refusing to give the beer back. He even stated that you don?t mess with the beer fairy and possession was 90% of the law and threw out a few more gems as he was sucking down a cold brahma light.

I can probably broker a deal to get the beer back when the jackass sobers up.

I have someone watching him right now and He is sitting on the porch drinking and telling people as they walk by ?there is nothing like free beer? with his shirt off. Lets just say he isn?t someone you would see on a magazine cover??

Ok no more joking around and some good news.

I was on a little vacation on the other side of the island and just came back today and was so surprised to see 2 cases of braham light on my porch and was incredulous as to who would have left me such a nice present until I logged into dr1 and had a nice laugh.

Pm me your number and ill call you tomorrow to arrange a pick up or drop off.

Too funny

Reactions: Rocky
Status
Not open for further replies.