noni juice

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i have the tree in the garden. rumour has it the stuff is healthy and all, albeit foul tasting.
i would like to know how to make noni juice and how to make it edible.
thanks for help!

Nov 25, 2008
knew of a person who used to export the juice, tablets, chewing gum...,lost touch with him after his other business went Bankrupt

GringoCArlos

Retired Ussername
Jan 9, 2002
Pick a ripe fruit that is off-whitish, with no green, and hasn't turned brownish, and is slightly mushy when you press your thumb into the fruit. Wash the whole fruit, and put it in a blender. Run it on "puree" for 30 or 40 seconds. First thing in the morning, take one or two tablespoons straight up, and then don't eat your breakfast or drink juice for a half-hour. (Other food will reduce the action of the noni). And yes, it is normal to feel like urping it up a few minutes after taking it - don't worry.

Yes, it tastes horrible. Yes, commercial sellers mix it with things like cranberry, etc but that is marketing to get it sold to folks who agree that it tastes badddd.

AND, if you sprain an ankle, immediately wrap two newer large green noni tree leaves, shiny side on the skin around your ankle. The swelling will stop and advance no further, and the ankle will also heal faster.......

AND, if you have a fever, press and hold one or two newer large green noni tree leaves, shiny side on your forehead for 20 minutes, and the fever will break shortly afterwards.......

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i just looked it up on polish internet forums, seems to be helpful in migraines.
the thing that surprised me the most was the price - up to 70 american dollars for one liter!
and to think our workers putting the wall up broke several branches of poor noni claiming it was useless... :)

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
i just looked it up on polish internet forums, seems to be helpful in migraines.
the thing that surprised me the most was the price - up to 70 american dollars for one liter!
and to think our workers putting the wall up broke several branches of poor noni claiming it was useless... :)

Just google noni and you'll find 1000's of testimonials. It's available on the North coast for around $10 a liter. Good stuff, pasturized etc. European FDA approved. Doesn't taste as bad when processed properly (100%) pure.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
prices of noni juice on polish internet auctions seem to be ridiculously high. i checked our most popular internet shop and my jaw dropped.

Squat

Tropical geek in Las Terrenas
Jan 1, 2002
I just planted 4 noni trees in the garden... Wondering how long will they take to bear fruits...

My take on noni juice is to mix it with a bit of honey and add some a bit of lemon... It actually taste good... You get really used to it...

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
The trees grow really fast, we had one in our garden in Arroyo Hondo. Mr C used to drink it every morning just as GringoCarlos describes, and swore by its beneficial effects on a number of things including digestion, asthma, skin complaints. Tastes no worse than a cucumber past its best. Honey is a good idea.

DRob

Gold
Aug 15, 2007
Pick a ripe fruit that is off-whitish, with no green, and hasn't turned brownish, and is slightly mushy when you press your thumb into the fruit. Wash the whole fruit, and put it in a blender. Run it on "puree" for 30 or 40 seconds. First thing in the morning, take one or two tablespoons straight up, and then don't eat your breakfast or drink juice for a half-hour. (Other food will reduce the action of the noni). And yes, it is normal to feel like urping it up a few minutes after taking it - don't worry.

Yes, it tastes horrible. Yes, commercial sellers mix it with things like cranberry, etc but that is marketing to get it sold to folks who agree that it tastes badddd.

AND, if you sprain an ankle, immediately wrap two newer large green noni tree leaves, shiny side on the skin around your ankle. The swelling will stop and advance no further, and the ankle will also heal faster.......

AND, if you have a fever, press and hold one or two newer large green noni tree leaves, shiny side on your forehead for 20 minutes, and the fever will break shortly afterwards.......

AND...

if your car is smoking, pour some of it into the gas tank....

if your credit is bad, rub a noni leaf on your credit report....

if your spouse is giving you problems, hit them on the head with a noni branch....

noni fixes everything. :chinese:

DRob:glasses:

Simon & Nicky

Bronze
Feb 3, 2004
www.simon-hall.co.uk
A Dominican way .....

Slice it, boil it, add cinnamon sticks and simmer then strain and drink like a hot tea.

Words of warning - It made my wife intollerable, like she'd drunk a dozen coffee's with Red Bull chasers! She would not stop talking for several hours, so if you want to test it do so first thing in the morning rather than 11:00pm at night.