Got my gas tanker stolen... (Santiago)

liam1

Bronze
Jun 9, 2004
We live in an apartment complex just above Ferreteria Hache, on Carret. Luperon. Fenced in and with a night watchman, yet this morning the maintenance guy informs me that my gas tanker is missing. Had one of those big ones, not even 2-3 months old. It was located in the back of the building, and kinda weird only mine got stolen since there are quiet a few of them back there. I guess reporting it to the police would be good for a laugh? :mad::mad::mad:

Last edited:

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Tell the watchman that you expect your new one to be deliverd today by the watchman's company. They are responsible for your stuff...that is what they are paid to do, not sleep. It might be a Chimera but it would be fun to watch them get out of this...

This cannot happen without some noise, so they are really on the hook...

HB

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
A quick solution is to chain it down; so the next time the watchmen lets the local thief know a gas tank is "available", he'll pick your neighbor's and not yours. :)

liam1

Bronze
Jun 9, 2004
Chip, wise advise, the thing is none of the other tankers are chained down, and only mine got stolen.

liam1

Bronze
Jun 9, 2004
Mine was i think the 2nd newest. There is another one still wrapped in plastic.

liam1

Bronze
Jun 9, 2004
I think I'll tell the "superintendent" I'll stop paying the maintenance fee (1000 a month) for the next 3 months until i recoup the tanker. I think i paid around 3K for it if i remember correctly now.