Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Best Use of this forum

I have learned many things about the DR and it's inhabitants from reading/posting on this forum, the one most valuable item I have learned from the various "personalities" is to be extremely careful and selective of who you decide to associate with.

There are so many great people here, but the few "picky" and irritating know it alls (the ones who have simply retired with nothing to do but aggrevate others with useless comments), miscreants and less than honest characters could spoil what a person waits a lifetime for

Couple more years to completion, I hope

On Vacation
    Post Thanks / Like

This forum would be much better served if you posted some names, who do you think are great and who are the picky ones, otherwise this is a very bad, pointless use of this forum. Now i sound like a picky one. LOL.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

i already knew that

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by liam1 View Post
    This forum would be much better served if you posted some names, who do you think are great and who are the picky ones, otherwise this is a very bad, pointless use of this forum. Now i sound like a picky one. LOL.
    Liam

This would be a "personal" selection that all posters should be able to benefit from, not a reason to bash or praise any person or persons

My comment and it's ensuing result should be self evident

This only becomes a waste if you fail to make use of it's intended nature

On Vacation
    Post Thanks / Like

And the intended nature is? To let us know there are different people in the world with different personalities. Stop the presses!

DR1
    Post Thanks / Like

DR1 is like any community, it has it's good and bad, smart and not so smart inhabitants. This is why the forum is lively and active, it's diverse.

Just take what you want and ignore the rest

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

people are not just one thing - sometimes we are bad and sometimes we are good, sometimes we make mistakes, we are human...............most of us lol

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by liam1 View Post
    And the intended nature is? To let us know there are different people in the world with different personalities. Stop the presses!
    You qualify my assertions, thank you

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Take the good and ignore the bad, literally - by putting them on your ignore list so don't have to bother reading their posts.

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Chip View Post
    Take the good and ignore the bad, literally - by putting them on your ignore list so don't have to bother reading their posts.
    Chip

Unfortunately that defeats the purpose. By not reading some post I don't realize their , whatever and miss the opportunity to ignore before actually meeting them

By reading all of the posts I can achieve separating the wheat from the chaff as it may be, at least on a preliminary basis

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast