Drummer sticks needed?

J D Sauser

Silver
Nov 20, 2004
www.hispanosuizainvest.com
Together with an order I just took delivery off, I got a free package of 12 pairs of wooden drum sticks... like that's what a steel guitarist was hoping for :cheeky: .
I am no drummer boy, so I don't have much use for them, except maybe using them as dowels.

Anyway, if somebody knows of some local kid on track to become the next Gene Kruppa or Tito Puente, who might be in need for drum sticks, I'll make them available... 4 FREE too.

... J-D.

tflea

Bronze
Jun 11, 2006
I know a guy

PM me if you wanna give them to local musician on the N.Coast. He's not Dominican if that is a criterium, but he's a needy musician. Any public school could also use them on 27 de febrero!

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
Next time the kids drum in a procession in PP, JD, have a look at the state of their drumsticks and if they look like they need replacing........you can oblige. Sure to bring a smile to happy faces!

J D Sauser

Silver
Nov 20, 2004
www.hispanosuizainvest.com
I am not too much a fan of processions and marching bands going "bam-bam".
However, I'd gladly have some of them have the sticks if I don't find a or some musicians (making real music) who could use them to a better end.

Albert Einstein said:
"Wenn jemand Freude daran hat, bei Musik in Reih' und Glied zu marschieren, dann verachte ich ihn schon deswegen, weil er sein Gehirn nur wegen eines Irrtums bekommen hat; ein R?ckenmark h?tte gereicht." (Albert Einstein)

J-D's loose translation:
"If someone enjoys to march in rows to music, I despise him simply for the reason, that he got his brain only by mistake; a spinal cord would have been sufficient." (Albert Onestone)

Not MY words. I don't have any such ill feelings for these kids whom are sent out to march "bam-bam". After all, they are sent out to do so, misguidedly told that it is their patriotic duty.

... J-D.