Lost dog, Luna

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
Our friend Eduardo has lost his dog Luna in the Acropolis area in Santo Domingo. If you have any information please call him at (809) 980-5251 (Cel.)
Since I can't post attachments, here is a link where you can see the photo.

Thanks

www.aplatanados.com • Leggi argomento - Si ? persa Luna

PD this is not spam, actually, I hope the administrator could post the picture here and delete the link.

I cannot find a photo of a dog...

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
In the linked page it says:

"Non hai i permessi necessari per visualizzare i file allegati in questo messaggio."

That sounds like Italian for "You don't have permission to view the photo posted in this message"

Without a picture we can't help.

J D Sauser

Silver
Nov 20, 2004
www.hispanosuizainvest.com
luna0001.jpg

A picture says more than a thousand "woofffs".

J D Sauser

Silver
Nov 20, 2004
www.hispanosuizainvest.com
That is a gorgeous hound! I do hope he gets her back...

HB

Yep, cuties like this one usually either don't really get "lost" or find a happy new owner pretty quickly.

My ex-inlaws used to have a pure Irish Shepard. Cute but so bad tempered, no one in the family really could stand up to it. Anyway, they got used to the think barking and growling at them, thinking at least it would keep the thieves away.
Well, one nice day, thieves did brake in... and got away with one thing only... yep, the dern dog! :cheeky:

We later saw it being taken for walks by it's new owners. We approached them and found out they had ordered one from a guy who promised he'd get them ANY dog and paid good money for it. Anyway, they weren't too happy with their acquisition, citing that they had not know this particular bread was so ill tempered... we laughed and walked away not telling them what we knew. :pirate:

... J-D.

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
I took a ride around the Acropolis area yesterday and didn't see any sign of her.

I don't get by there frequently but when I do I'll keep looking.

J D's right, though. She's so cute she's probably been adopted by now.

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
Thank you all, the owner and his dotter are really sad but unfortunally there's not much more we can do about it....

Have they put up posters regarding their lovely dog, Luna? Have they offered a reward for her safe return? Nothing is worse than a treasured pet disappearing without knowing an outcome. We still grieve for our German Shepherd, Missy, who mysteriously went missing from our home on 27th August last year. I hope your friends find Luna or she finds them.

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
Keep posting!

This forum works and I am Proof !

I lost my two Brahmas and within 2 days they were returned !

BF1

Dec 7, 2007
www.aplatanados.com
Luna is back!!
Thank you all for your interest in this case, Luna was with a watchman who found her in Supermercado La Cadena, Abraham Lincoln and took her home. Only after 10 days a watchman's collegue saw the posters and told him about the dog. Luna is now back with Eduardo and his dotter :)

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
Luna is back!!
Thank you all for your interest in this case, Luna was with a watchman who found her in Supermercado La Cadena, Abraham Lincoln and took her home. Only after 10 days a watchman's collegue saw the posters and told him about the dog. Luna is now back with Eduardo and his dotter :)

Wonderful to hear a happy ending and that the owners are now reuinited with their delightful dog, Luna.

Reactions: Tamborista

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
Luna is back!!

That is great! She's such a cute dog.

She's probably howling with happiness. Putting up posters worked.:D

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Wonderful news, thanks for the happey ending!! Hey. LUNA, stay home!!!

Good girl...

HB