IMG_4854.jpg

IMG_4851.jpg

IMG_4844.jpg

Reactions: MikeFisher

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Presuming you were the pilot when these photographs were taken, if YOU don't know what the town is remind me never to take a flight with you!!;)!!:ermm:

Although I have never seen the statue with the wobbly turban, I would presume from the mountain & vegitation that this is probably Monti Cristi area? :ermm: ~ Grahame

Reactions: Rocky

bakersindr

Jan 2, 2008
members.shaw.ca
Awwwwww.... Now I'm feeling persecuted and picked on as no one told me about the secret passwords!!! (and have evidently asked a dumb question) Would still like to find out how to view them though as there are lots of other pics I've been unable to see throughout DR1.

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
Rocky, are you serious? Its so easy.

Montecristi, doh! :cheeky:

Added: Nevermind, just read Bushbaby's post.

-NALs

beeza

Silver
Nov 2, 2006
Why has your aircraft got EXPERIMENT on the window?

What are you up to?

:bunny::bunny::bunny:

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
A question good buddy: Is that an air strip there in MC that I don't know about??

Been many a year since going up that way...close to 20 probably...

HB

beeza

Silver
Nov 2, 2006
If you like I can do some aerodynamic calculations of the lift coefficient of a squirrel. 1/2 ro V squared and all that.

What are you using, red or grey squirrels? I've seen quite a few ferrets recently here. I'm sure that they would make a suitable alternative and can be sourced locally.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
If you like I can do some aerodynamic calculations of the lift coefficient of a squirrel. 1/2 ro V squared and all that.

What are you using, red or grey squirrels? I've seen quite a few ferrets recently here. I'm sure that they would make a suitable alternative and can be sourced locally.
Very much appreciated. This is what we know so far. The colour of the fur makes no difference but if we shave the female ahead of the male in the Gyrobin, we increase power by a solid 50%.

Mar 2, 2008
"we increase power by a solid 50%."

That seems awfully low to me. I would think more like a 75-80% increase. But of course, I'm not the scientist on your project.

I'm just extrapolating some of the data we developed in our own human gyrobin project to the known human:squirrel potency potential ratio formula.

Obviously, our figures need much more research and replication. We're still in the early stages, but we're making some real progress.

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
The Beast

<EMBED src=http://www.youtube.com/v/sC-5I9hTaus&hl=en&fs=1 width=425 height=344 type=application/x-shockwave-flash allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always"></EMBED>

Will somebody please send bakersindr the secret password so that he can watch the movie clip?

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
"we increase power by a solid 50%."

That seems awfully low to me. I would think more like a 75-80% increase. But of course, I'm not the scientist on your project.
Sorry to burst your bubble but you're thinking about flying squirrels.
Anyone can squeeze an extra 80% out of a flying squirrel, specially with a pair of vise grips.
Where I come from, using flying squirrels is considered cheating.

LuvtheDR

Apr 4, 2004
Awwwwww.... Now I'm feeling persecuted and picked on as no one told me about the secret passwords!!! (and have evidently asked a dumb question) Would still like to find out how to view them though as there are lots of other pics I've been unable to see throughout DR1.

Go to "User CP" in the blue bar at the top left of the page
Click on "Edit Options"
Scroll down to "Thread Display Options"
Click on the box that says "Display Images" to put a check mark in the box
Scroll down to the bottom of the page and "Save Changes"

Hope that helps! :)

If that doesn't work.....PM bushbaby for the secret code! :)

A

apostropheman

...and all these years I thought you preferred Gerbils! :cheeky::bunny::bunny:
Sorry to burst your bubble but you're thinking about flying squirrels.
Anyone can squeeze an extra 80% out of a flying squirrel, specially with a pair of vise grips.
Where I come from, using flying squirrels is considered cheating.

A

apostropheman

The Beast

Interesting looking plane...more details on it please?
<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/sC-5I9hTaus&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="425" height="344">

Will somebody please send bakersindr the secret password so that he can watch the movie clip?
(It sounds kind of like like an old Chevy my neighbour used to have :cheeky::bunny::bunny:)

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
El Moro Beach

<EMBED src=http://www.youtube.com/v/3ImIyzA46bU&hl=en&fs=1 width=425 height=344 type=application/x-shockwave-flash allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always"></EMBED>

NB: No gerbils or flying squirrels were used in the making of this film!