Who will guard the guardians themselves?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don Pedro

Apr 2, 2005
Juvenal c. 60 - c. 140

Two European neighbors(and friends), 40 year old, have been murdered Monday night or Tuesday.

Slaughtered, their bodies were discovered yesterday friday in their home water tank.
An haitian familiar is the killer.

Beyond the personal tragedy there is a real problem with the staff or Haitian Neighborhood.

Hatians coming from the country are always extremely violent in their relationships.

Their scale of values is very short. Dead or alive.
We can talk for hours about this.
Please talk about racism or moral in another thread.
My purpose is simple: fact only.

Just a simple rule.
A non-dominican should avoid haitian staff.
The cultural gap is too large.

In less than 2 years I know 6 people killed by Haitian familiar inside a 10 miles range.

The economic crisis, and overpopulation should accelerate the trend.
Our western education did not prepare us to copy with this situation.

P.

Ezequiel

Bronze
Jun 4, 2008
Juvenal c. 60 - c. 140

Two European neighbors(and friends), 40 year old, have been murdered Monday night or Tuesday.

Slaughtered, their bodies were discovered yesterday friday in their home water tank.
An haitian familiar is the killer.

Beyond the personal tragedy there is a real problem with the staff or Haitian Neighborhood.

Hatians coming from the country are always extremely violent in their relationships.

Their scale of values is very short. Dead or alive.
We can talk for hours about this.
Please talk about racism or moral in another thread.
My purpose is simple: fact only.

Just a simple rule.
A non-dominican should avoid haitian staff.
The cultural gap is too large.

In less than 2 years I know 6 people killed by Haitian familiar inside a 10 miles range.

The economic crisis, and overpopulation should accelerate the trend.
Our western education did not prepare us to copy with this situation.

P.

I guess those Haitians staff where living in the DR legally that those two Germans hired them? if not look what happened to them for breaking the law.

Don Pedro

Apr 2, 2005
I guess those Haitians staff where living in the DR legally ....? if not look what happened to them for breaking the law.

Yes you are perfectly right.
Better to be killed by a person with a visa than a person without visa.

P.

Ezequiel

Bronze
Jun 4, 2008
Yes you are perfectly right.
Better to be killed by a person with a visa than a person without visa.

P.

I didn't mean that, if they would've hired some "Campesinas" instead of hiring Haitians probably they would it be alive now. The DR has more than enough cheap domestic labor, why hired Haitians if the local can do the job at a reasonable price (dirt cheap) compared to the victims country of origin!!!!!

Don Pedro

Apr 2, 2005
I didn't mean that, if they would've hired some "Campesinas" instead of hiring Haitians probably they would it be alive now. The DR has more than enough cheap domestic labor, why hired Haitians if the local can do the job at a reasonable price (dirt cheap) compared to the victims country of origin!!!!!

You are right and this is no normal to have an haitian bombero at the gas station.
On the other side it is not easy to find ''campesino'' who want to work.
They just want money to do the motoconcho or better : nothing.

But this is not my purpose, I wanted just mentione there is no trusty people when the culture is so differente.

P.

Status
Not open for further replies.