5 good reasons to leave for DR tomorrow...?

latka

Feb 13, 2009
AHHHHHHH

It's gonna snow in Michigan again....
must... escape.... Detroit.... too many delays... conviction waning...
assistance... help.... ayudame, por favor...

latka

Feb 13, 2009
I am currently in Detroit. 25% (or more) unemployment, a mockery of a school system, an embarrassing city government (last year our mayor was wearing a tether, while still in office), and a polarized state of affairs between the city and its suburbs.

So, yeah... from afar...

mountainannie

Platinum
Dec 11, 2003
elizabetheames.blogspot.com
Did we go through this with you before? Where are you in your financials? Can you do your CV again for us or do we have to search for it? It has been a bit chilly here - down to about 70 degrees and I have had to wait to the afternoon to go to the pool. Just kidding you - I am so busy that I have not been to the pool here in the Capital for the last week... But I did have a great week up in the higher mountains - hotel at 700 pesos and pool to myself - yes, paradise - until the xxxxx regetton disco started at 3pm and blasted til 11 pm... No silence here... like under a blanket of snow.

latka

Feb 13, 2009
Did we go through this with you before? Where are you in your financials? Can you do your CV again for us or do we have to search for it? It has been a bit chilly here - down to about 70 degrees and I have had to wait to the afternoon to go to the pool. Just kidding you - I am so busy that I have not been to the pool here in the Capital for the last week... But I did have a great week up in the higher mountains - hotel at 700 pesos and pool to myself - yes, paradise - until the xxxxx regetton disco started at 3pm and blasted til 11 pm... No silence here... like under a blanket of snow.

Yes... I'm afraid I'm a bit slow on the uptake these days, Annie...:squareeye