Anybody wants a cow (for real)

liam1

Bronze
Jun 9, 2004
I have to go off topic here. Sorry.

DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON COWS!!! I almost divorced my wife because of cows! Her mother has about 35 cows and for her last b-day my wife wanted 2 cows as a present! I was so pis*ed off and felt so stupid and honestly made me think "Now you really are a stupid gringo being taken advantage off". Anyway, i was planing to buy her a nice gift but turned out the cows were 5K each, they were very young, so 10K in total, less then the gift i planed so I bought her the damn cows. Man i almost had tears in my eyes, I did not know whether to laugh of to cry. Anyway, a few months ago she told her mom to sell the cows and a few days later her mom sent 12K via Caribe Express. She said she got 6K for each one. I actually forgot about the cows until the money arrived. LOL.

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
OK...So you mean to tell me you were going to give her a gift worth more than 10k for her birthday and you wonder why you could be seen as a stupid gringo being taken advantage of? A nice dinner at a decent restaurant, a party (Anthony Santos, el Torito or whoever she likes), You take a La Pela, take her to a nice Cabana and give it to her good and she will appreciate that much more than the expensive gift or the cows...you'll save some money and maybe not be considered a Pendejo.

Now if you're Tiguere enough then you skip the dinner maybe even the party (you may go to check out some of the other babes) and you still give it to her real good and she will love you even more. Total money spent almost nothing.

Mujermaravilla

Jun 15, 2006
OK...So you mean to tell me you were going to give her a gift worth more than 10k for her birthday and you wonder why you could be seen as a stupid gringo being taken advantage of? A nice dinner at a decent restaurant, a party (Anthony Santos, el Torito or whoever she likes), You take a La Pela, take her to a nice Cabana and give it to her good and she will appreciate that much more than the expensive gift or the cows...you'll save some money and maybe not be considered a Pendejo.

Now if you're Tiguere enough then you skip the dinner maybe even the party (you may go to check out some of the other babes) and you still give it to her real good and she will love you even more. Total money spent almost nothing.

This is his WIFE not some girlfriend. He can spend as much as he wants on his wife.

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
This is his WIFE not some girlfriend. He can spend as much as he wants on his wife.

Your point?

Even more of a reason to take her out to a Cabana and giver the treatment, because once you're married things get boring at home and going on one of those little escapades makes things interesting.

Obviously he can spend whatever he wants on whoever he wants...it is after all his money, but then don't complain when you're seen as a pendejo.

liam1

Bronze
Jun 9, 2004
Why would i take my wife and "give it to her good" in a cabana? How do you know she doesn't "get it good" at home every night? God, some people are so ridiculous it's funny.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
Why would i take my wife and "give it to her good" in a cabana? How do you know she doesn't "get it good" at home every night? God, some people are so ridiculous it's funny.

just for a change ;)
nothing wrong with that, i suppose!
i like the cow gift - practical :cheeky:

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002

You said it "At Home, every day, after day, after day, after day...I'm sure she's thrilled...variety is the spice of life my friend...and you wonder why Dominican women prefer the tigueres.

Anyhow I want to have this thread about the cow and not your wife whom I don't know and wouldn't want to offend.