Non seafood restaurants in Pedernales?

mariel

Dominisueca
Apr 7, 2004
Can anyone recommend a place to eat in Pedernales for someone who's allergic to seafood and fish (all kinds)?

Also, like any other city in DR, there are colmados where we can buy water, pan and salami, right?

OT: IF we wanted to see the border gate to Haiti, how long does it take by motoconcho and how much should we expect to pay for the trip? I understand that the 2 countries are divided here by a bridge, can we just go to the bridge to take pictures without having to show our passports or paying the departure/tourist card tax?

Thanks in advance.

T minus 5!

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
Can anyone recommend a place to eat in Pedernales for someone who's allergic to seafood and fish (all kinds)?

Also, like any other city in DR, there are colmados where we can buy water, pan and salami, right?

OT: IF we wanted to see the border gate to Haiti, how long does it take by motoconcho and how much should we expect to pay for the trip? I understand that the 2 countries are divided here by a bridge, can we just go to the bridge to take pictures without having to show our passports or paying the departure/tourist card tax?

Thanks in advance.

T minus 5!
The border is almost downtown. You can practically throw a rock and hit it.

You can stand there and stare at Haiti if you want. A crossing will cost US$10 and a surrendered passport to check you out before you cross, however.

Go on market days, Wed. and Friday, I think.