estrella del mar

J

John

just wondering if anyone can give me some feed back on this hotel. is it nice? friendly? good food and entertainment? thanks alot for your time.

S

Sandra

Hi
You will be on the beach in Cabarete......windsurfing capitol of the carib. Great party town....funky bars with entertainment on the beach strip.....nice hotel....friendly atmosphere. I live in this nice little town. You will have a great time.
sandra

A

Alyssa

We just got back from 4 days there, had a lovely time. This is the rainy season, so it did rain daily, but we got in lots of sun and beach time as well. The resort is very nice--small, so there are less choices than in larger resorts: only one restaurant, small pool, one bar on the beach. But there are less people, so it is worth it. There are lots of bars and restaurants on the beach, but I hear they are expensive (check the Lonely Planet guidebook--they say where is good). Most of the guests at the resort seemed to be german at the time that we were there, but everything is done in english, german, french and spanish. We had a nice time there with our four-year old. The food was typical resort food, not amazing, I would say, but great cookies. The entertainment (show in the evening) was well, lame. But there is other stuff to do close by, and there is lots of stuff to use in the water: boogie boards, windsurfers, etc. Have fun.

S

Shannon

I've stayed at Estrealla Del Mar twice so far in 8 months! I loved it there! The staff was great. They remember you visit after visit, the managers are great and very helpful. Some people complain about the hotel on other sites, but I haven't figured out why! I am going back in march! The beach and weather is great! You can't beat the price for all-inclusive and rooms.

Enjoy your trip! Any questions just ask! Here is the link to my first vacation at Estrella!!!