Does La Sirena, Plaza Lama, Jumbo, or Americana have the best products to buy?

live_for_life

Mar 4, 2007
Does La Sirena, Plaza Lama, Jumbo, or Americana have the best products to buy in Santo Domingo. The La Sirena on the east side of Santo Domingo has a horrible electronics department. Most of the electronics have been opened and used before. I like electronics that have not been used before and returned.

Bryanell

Bronze
Aug 9, 2005
Does La Sirena, Plaza Lama, Jumbo, or Americana have the best products to buy in Santo Domingo. The La Sirena on the east side of Santo Domingo has a horrible electronics department. Most of the electronics have been opened and used before. I like electronics that have not been used before and returned.

The big department stores are not the place to buy electronics unless cheap is really your main priority. Their after-sales service is next to none and the sales staff don't know that much about the products they sell. My dear old dad says that one has to be very rich to be able to afford to buy cheap stuff.

Go to professional stores for your toys. They'll cost you more initially but you'll get better expert assistance, more reliable after-sales service and better value goods for your money in the end.
Bryan

live_for_life

Mar 4, 2007

The big department stores are not the place to buy electronics unless cheap is really your main priority. Their after-sales service is next to none and the sales staff don't know that much about the products they sell. My dear old dad says that one has to be very rich to be able to afford to buy cheap stuff.

Go to professional stores for your toys. They'll cost you more initially but you'll get better expert assistance, more reliable after-sales service and better value goods for your money in the end.
Bryan

I agree. Omega Tech seems to have the best and newest items that one needs for computers like high quality computer speakers. And Omeg Tech has a big wharehouse.