What is this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MirianAmor

ARE YOU PEOPLE CRAZY?

You have received an infraction at DR1 Dominican Republic Forums.

Reason: Sock Puppet
-------

-------

This infraction is worth 10 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Originally Posted by Simon & Nicky View Post
Back to SKY for a sec. The childrens section is unbeatable with quality BBC programming, Discovery kids etc. etc. Entertainment section has HBO Fox and BBC (Top Gear, Ramsey's F Word, Dr. Who, Little Britain) and dozens of others. World has Discovery, History, Nat. Geographical etc. etc. News has BBC World Service, CNN etc. Premier Films runs dozens of latest release films every night. Sport is excellent and includes soccer, tennis, golf and F1. Oh and there are about a dozen or so channels showing stuff that might make your granny blush.....

99% OF THESE ARE IN ENGLISH (or just a lot of puffing and panting)

And my dish is about 1 foot across.

How many channels can you watch at once?

I promise I won't post again - I'm a bit out of my depth......

SO WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS?

No Speed available

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
You got busted for posting under two different screen names. The infraction was for the other one - InsigniaDR - so you are kind of incriminating yourself by responding to the infraction with the other one, MirianAmor. People set up new accounts for a variety of reasons, some of them innocuous like they forgot their password or whatever. But when both start posting at the same time, in the same thread, we can only conclude that there is another motive.

I hope that is clear. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.