Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28
  1. #1
    Regular
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    18
    Post Thanks / Like

    Cool i miss you i love you

    as soon as the door open i knew. That salty smell from your ocean, the sun browning my white skin...I loved you from the first second i seen you. I miss your pink-blue-green houses. I miss having people saying good morning to me even if they don't know me. Strangely but true, i do miss the wakeup call from my neighbour's rooster! LoL. I remember the man that came every morning to offer us some good fresh fruits/veggies...gosh it was good. I really enjoyed tamarindo-yucca-platanos frito...con una presidente! (of course) The fact that your people sherish their family the way they do. (not like here that's for sure) I always thought it was really cool that on new years eve you people go to the beach for sunrise...what a great idea. I miss dominican republic so much. for all of it. for its people, for the way they live their lives...for the good and the worst. Perhaps one day will be together again...see you soon my beautifull (second) country.

  2. #2
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    38,700
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Welcome back, SunandBuns...

    Rash go away? Get your testosterone filled? How's tha GF's chickens? Is the stock portfolio tanking?

  3. #3
    Bronze
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    1,174
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cobraboy View Post
    Welcome back, SunandBuns...

    Rash go away? Get your testosterone filled? How's tha GF's chickens? Is the stock portfolio tanking?
    Hahahaha! That's exactly what I thought just a few words into the first sentence.

  4. #4
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    31,592
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by imissdr View Post
    as soon as the door open i knew. That salty smell from your ocean, the sun browning my white skin...I loved you from the first second i seen you. I miss your pink-blue-green houses. I miss having people saying good morning to me even if they don't know me. Strangely but true, i do miss the wakeup call from my neighbour's rooster! LoL. I remember the man that came every morning to offer us some good fresh fruits/veggies...gosh it was good. I really enjoyed tamarindo-yucca-platanos frito...con una presidente! (of course) The fact that your people sherish their family the way they do. (not like here that's for sure) I always thought it was really cool that on new years eve you people go to the beach for sunrise...what a great idea. I miss dominican republic so much. for all of it. for its people, for the way they live their lives...for the good and the worst. Perhaps one day will be together again...see you soon my beautifull (second) country.
    ok, so i am here, between lovely caribbean sea and atlantic ocean, chillin'. and there a gringo comes and steps off the plane right onto me. sure like hell his eyes light up - you see, i have cheap beer. so i call up my homies and we give he gringo a special treatment. we sell him old frutas and presidente past bb date, we burn his white skin. he goes back home even more loco than before. mission accomplished. i, dominican republic can be quite a feat sometimes!

  5. #5
    Regular
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    18
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default woooow ok shame on you!

    Quote Originally Posted by dv8 View Post
    ok, so i am here, between lovely caribbean sea and atlantic ocean, chillin'. and there a gringo comes and steps off the plane right onto me. sure like hell his eyes light up - you see, i have cheap beer. so i call up my homies and we give he gringo a special treatment. we sell him old frutas and presidente past bb date, we burn his white skin. he goes back home even more loco than before. mission accomplished. i, dominican republic can be quite a feat sometimes!
    you know that is very rude my friend...im writting my feeling towards YOUR Country. A nice little poeme...you you basically made me feel like i am not welcome there...thank God not every Dominican are as shallow as you. Shame on you!

  6. #6
    Silver
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,826
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    "you know that is very rude my friend...im writting my feeling towards YOUR Country. A nice little poeme...you you basically made me feel like i am not welcome there...thank God not every Dominican are as shallow as you. Shame on you!"
    imissdr

    Oh come on, you know dv8 was being funny. What happened to your sense of humor?

    Anyway, it made me laugh, which is a good thing to do on funny Fridays.

  7. #7
    Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    15
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Hahahahahahaha! C'mon! I thought it was hilarious!

  8. #8
    Gold
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    9,419
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by catcherintherye View Post
    What happened to your sense of humor?
    Displaced by his need for attention? And now dv8 will get the attention because her post was funny. So nose of OP put out just a little? Just hazarding a guess here .

  9. #9
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    11,181
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Welcome back 'Buns!

    Pay no mind to dv8, she was just playing with you.

    Did the Chicken Rancher's daughter have your baby yet?

    She kept mumbling "donde Papi Bun's....donde Papi Bun's" on Pedro Clisante last night!

    amigo tambo'

  10. #10
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    17,274
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Guys, it's probably not sunandbuns so please go easy on her.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •