i miss you i love you

imissdr

Feb 5, 2009
as soon as the door open i knew. That salty smell from your ocean, the sun browning my white skin...I loved you from the first second i seen you. I miss your pink-blue-green houses. I miss having people saying good morning to me even if they don't know me. Strangely but true, i do miss the wakeup call from my neighbour's rooster! LoL. I remember the man that came every morning to offer us some good fresh fruits/veggies...gosh it was good. I really enjoyed tamarindo-yucca-platanos frito...con una presidente! (of course) The fact that your people sherish their family the way they do. (not like here that's for sure) I always thought it was really cool that on new years eve you people go to the beach for sunrise...what a great idea. I miss dominican republic so much. for all of it. for its people, for the way they live their lives...for the good and the worst. Perhaps one day will be together again...see you soon my beautifull (second) country.

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
Welcome back, SunandBuns...:cheeky:

Rash go away? Get your testosterone filled? How's tha GF's chickens? Is the stock portfolio tanking?

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
as soon as the door open i knew. That salty smell from your ocean, the sun browning my white skin...I loved you from the first second i seen you. I miss your pink-blue-green houses. I miss having people saying good morning to me even if they don't know me. Strangely but true, i do miss the wakeup call from my neighbour's rooster! LoL. I remember the man that came every morning to offer us some good fresh fruits/veggies...gosh it was good. I really enjoyed tamarindo-yucca-platanos frito...con una presidente! (of course) The fact that your people sherish their family the way they do. (not like here that's for sure) I always thought it was really cool that on new years eve you people go to the beach for sunrise...what a great idea. I miss dominican republic so much. for all of it. for its people, for the way they live their lives...for the good and the worst. Perhaps one day will be together again...see you soon my beautifull (second) country.

ok, so i am here, between lovely caribbean sea and atlantic ocean, chillin'. and there a gringo comes and steps off the plane right onto me. sure like hell his eyes light up - you see, i have cheap beer. so i call up my homies and we give he gringo a special treatment. we sell him old frutas and presidente past bb date, we burn his white skin. he goes back home even more loco than before. mission accomplished. i, dominican republic can be quite a feat sometimes!

Reactions: cobraboy

imissdr

Feb 5, 2009
woooow ok shame on you!

ok, so i am here, between lovely caribbean sea and atlantic ocean, chillin'. and there a gringo comes and steps off the plane right onto me. sure like hell his eyes light up - you see, i have cheap beer. so i call up my homies and we give he gringo a special treatment. we sell him old frutas and presidente past bb date, we burn his white skin. he goes back home even more loco than before. mission accomplished. i, dominican republic can be quite a feat sometimes!
you know that is very rude my friend...im writting my feeling towards YOUR Country. A nice little poeme...you you basically made me feel like i am not welcome there...thank God not every Dominican are as shallow as you. Shame on you!

Mar 2, 2008
"you know that is very rude my friend...im writting my feeling towards YOUR Country. A nice little poeme...you you basically made me feel like i am not welcome there...thank God not every Dominican are as shallow as you. Shame on you!"
imissdr

Oh come on, you know dv8 was being funny. What happened to your sense of humor?

Anyway, it made me laugh, which is a good thing to do on funny Fridays.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Welcome back 'Buns!

Pay no mind to dv8, she was just playing with you.

Did the Chicken Rancher's daughter have your baby yet?

She kept mumbling "donde Papi Bun's....donde Papi Bun's" on Pedro Clisante last night!

amigo tambo'

Mar 2, 2008
"Guys, it's probably not sunandbuns so please go easy on her."
Chiri

Okay, but dv8's post was very funny, just the same, and proving that girls do have a sense of humor after all;)

Just Fooling around on Funny Friday.

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Okay, but dv8's post was very funny, just the same, and proving that girls do have a sense of humor after all;)
dv8 proved that a long time ago :D Even funnier was seeing her being granted honorary Dominican citizenship.

Just Fooling around on Funny Friday.
Go ahead! I guess that those who would not consider today a "Funny Friday" are not posting on DR1 right now.

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
I conquer with the original post (not including the spelling errors and typos) - I miss DR too, for real.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
thank you for all compliments, gringos. i know i have that vibe that makes you soften up. years of experience come into play, y'all. yet it saddens me that extranjeros see me so superficially, they don't bother to look up my past, they don't care about my future and live in the present only. quite wittgensteinian, i know but alas, i have so much more to offer than presidente and rather cheap and willing crotches.

Mar 2, 2008
Although it could be argued that Wittgenstein never truly understood the outer limits of language, he most probably was very well versed in the boundaries of human morality. He just could not quite bring himself to express those concepts in words.

It is a little known fact that Wittgenstein was greatly influenced by the existentialists. While he probably never admitted it, he was completely won over by the Jean Paul Sartre's logical argument for gladly accepting an occasional bottle of Presidente, or even a Brahme light, when necessary.

And, I might add, both Wittgenstein and the existentialists would most happily accept a willing crotch (notice I am using the gender-neutral term 'crotch'), cheap or otherwise, whenever they had the opportunity.

But then again, all those philosopher types were only in it for the sex anyway. You'd be surprised how many young and available crotches fell for their line of bull crap. The bastards had no scruples. But they had much to offer as well.

Remember, it's funny Friday, and I'm a kidder!

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
I thought it was not M/V forum and we were talking about friendliness and kindness of Dominican people and real beauty of this country. :paranoid: Can't we avoid talking about sankies here?

Reactions: ExtremeR

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
I thought it was not M/V forum and we were talking about friendliness and kindness of Dominican people and real beauty of this country. :paranoid: Can't we avoid talking about sankies here?

Why, you should feel right at home miamor!

:bunny:

Last edited: