Edenorte

dos amigos

Oct 18, 2008
Hi anyone help me we are out of the country at the moment. Does anyone know how to get into the Edenorte website to check your electric bill, I have my contract number so can put the necessary details in. I am not sure how to get into the fractura section. Any help guys greatly appreciated.

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Try the 'pagos en linea' option on the left hand sidebar - you need to register and then presumably it takes you to a page where you enter your account details.

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
I beleive you have to register by sending an e mail first through the site with your contract number

santa110xyz

Oct 25, 2005
i paid for almost 2 years my electricity bill with paganet but since last month it doesn't work any more. it only says that i have "lotes pendientes para cerrar" but no amount and no option to pay. i really liked it because i travel a lot and this was an easy way to pay on time. does someone else had this strange experience?

Aug 21, 2007
i paid for almost 2 years my electricity bill with paganet but since last month it doesn't work any more. it only says that i have "lotes pendientes para cerrar" but no amount and no option to pay. i really liked it because i travel a lot and this was an easy way to pay on time. does someone else had this strange experience?

I am told by my neighbor, who is kind enough to go online and pay my bill for me each month (of course, I give him the money), that last month Ede Norte changed all their systems. I assume he meant electronic systems. I know that I have not received an electronic factura for a couple of months now, but of course, the bill is still due.

I would advise to contact them.

Good luck.
Lindsey

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
my bill went back three owners when they up dated so im having to tell them again that i am the owner of the property

santa110xyz

Oct 25, 2005
hi folks, i called them from paganet and now it is working again. it took them only 1 day to fix the problem.