What Happen with the Indian Restaurant?

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Markf128

Does anybody know what happen with Ameds restaurant and who was the construction company that built his place?

I went by and the place is closed.

wishingiwasthere

Nov 19, 2005
Oh Mark,

I know that sometimes on forums when people write they can be mis understood. People take things the wrong way – I have done it myself! But, please – don’t make yourself look silly by writing the above statement!

Apos – is a well known and respected guy around here – you wont do yourself any favours by writing things like this.
This board is for people who love the DR – you can LEARN some great things on this site – but you need to think a little more or else you wont have any friends on here who will help you.

Good luck Mark.

Reactions: FernieBee
M

Markf128

Oh Mark,

I know that sometimes on forums when people write they can be mis understood. People take things the wrong way ? I have done it myself! But, please ? don?t make yourself look silly by writing the above statement!

Apos ? is a well known and respected guy around here ? you wont do yourself any favours by writing things like this.
This board is for people who love the DR ? you can LEARN some great things on this site ? but you need to think a little more or else you wont have any friends on here who will help you.

Good luck Mark.

Fair enough, Thanks!

M

Markf128

Anyway, does anybody know who built that mess? I heard Amed was charged an arm and a leg for that construction.

M

Markf128

I guess nobody wants to talk about it. It seems that Amed was another casualty of Sosua.

jrzyguy

Bronze
May 5, 2004
When i first read about this restaurant opening i knew it wouldnt work. Perhaps a weekly indian night or even monthly you could get an expat crowd. THe indie traveler probably doesnt have much interest in Indian food while in DR (i LOVE indian food..but i get kicker indian and afghan food here in my neighborhood at home).

The majority of my dominican friends dont like their food too spicey...and indian is SPICEY.

Resaurants are all about location location location.

Status
Not open for further replies.