Pool builders, Sosua area

Danny W

Bronze
Mar 1, 2003
I will be building a swimming pool in the near future, and may be in need of someone to build it. The builder of my new house is on the verge of going out of business. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

thanks -
D

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
sorry I dont know a pool builder they are usually included with the construction - perhaps you could ask a builder I have a number if you want - not sure how keen they would be to do just the pool though

Simon & Nicky

Bronze
Feb 3, 2004
www.simon-hall.co.uk
Are you kidding?

You recommend Craig Honeyman? That guy stole money from just about anyone he ever worked with. I made the mistake of recommending him to a friend. To this day if I ever see C-c-c-c-craig in the street I will chase him down and give him a damned good slap. If you look his name up on the search facility you will discover that he took a few bullets for his trouble too, he is lucky to be alive. Once he repays my friend, all the other people he has ripped off and tells me how s-s-s-s-orry he is, then and only then will I call it quits with this pain-in-the-ar$e trickster.

aross

Nov 15, 2007
Contact John Fitzgerald at John's Pool Service. I do not know if he is still building pools but he has been in the Pool Building and Maintenance business here on the north coast for around 20 years and has a very good reputation.

Here are his phone numbers. 809 571 0619 and cell 809 307 0321

coowouters

Apr 21, 2009
You recommend Craig Honeyman? That guy stole money from just about anyone he ever worked with. I made the mistake of recommending him to a friend. To this day if I ever see C-c-c-c-craig in the street I will chase him down and give him a damned good slap. If you look his name up on the search facility you will discover that he took a few bullets for his trouble too, he is lucky to be alive. Once he repays my friend, all the other people he has ripped off and tells me how s-s-s-s-orry he is, then and only then will I call it quits with this pain-in-the-ar$e trickster.

Hold your horses; all I know about this Craig comes from a businesscard.
(But thanks for the warning!!!!!!!)

Bob Boyd

Feb 3, 2004
If it’s more than a basic small pool, try Lars at Pro-Source Caribe on the main road in front of Sosua Ocean Village. They just finished one in Cabrera for a Google executive and you can see the pool at Casa Kimball. For a smaller pool, try John Fitzgerald.