Sosua/Cabarete/POP expert shoppers pls.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
dsg0047.jpg

I've searched hi & lo for my old money belt, to no avail.
I need one for my trip in a few days and haven't a clue where to get one locally.
Anyone seen one for sale anywhere around here?
Gracias.

Reactions: FernieBee

anng3

Bronze
Jan 12, 2007
Maybe they sell them at the airport. Usually you can buy them in a giftshop at the airport. Not sure if they'd have them in POP.

Reactions: Rocky

jalencastro

Bronze
Dec 15, 2004
www.myspace.com
i was about to suggest the same thing, airport....would any of the shops in the resorts along playa dorada have this type bag?
i havent seen it in the POP area, but then again i wasnt looking for a money bag/belt! LOL

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Maybe they sell them at the airport. Usually you can buy them in a giftshop at the airport. Not sure if they'd have them in POP.
I think you are correct but I am leaving by boat and would like to buy one before my departure.
Thanks, Marco.

anng3

Bronze
Jan 12, 2007
You could check the POP airport shops today or tomorrow before you leave for your trip.

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
I've just unearthed mine, it's on my desk now. As long as you're back before the start of 2010 you're welcome to borrow it if you can't find one. Mine is black btw not the colour in your pic but I guess colour isn't that important :cheeky:.

rafael

Bronze
Jan 2, 2002
www.dr-tourist.tv
I think you are correct but I am leaving by boat and would like to buy one before my departure.
Thanks, Marco.

When are you leaving Rocky? I am in the states right now and will not be back to DR till 27th of april. If your trip is after that I can most likely find one online and send it to you via caribe express etc.

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
I'm sure your offer is much appreciated rafael, but Lambada already saved the day.

Last edited:

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Gracias to all who offered up their own belts on loan, and the offers to pick me a new one up.
This is what it's all about.
You can't buy stuff like that.
It truly touches my heart when I'm on the receiving end of the abundant generosity and selflessness of this group.
Many many thanks to all.

aross

Nov 15, 2007
Gracias to all who offered up their own belts on loan, and the offers to pick me a new one up.
This is what it's all about.
You can't buy stuff like that.
It truly touches my heart when I'm on the receiving end of the abundant generosity and selflessness of this group.
Many many thanks to all.

Anytime good friend, it is nice to be able to return the many favours you have done for us. Have a wonderful and safe trip.

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
it is nice to be able to return the many favours you have done for us.

Indeed which is why I was hoping one of the British contingent in UK might have responded to this by now (cruise out of SD thread)

Couldn't one of the many British tourists whom you've helped in the past, meet you at Harwich & make sure you get to whichever airport your flight to Marrakesh is from?

There must be someone in UK who would like to welcome Rocky to England & make sure he flies out of it on the same day.......:cheeky:;):cheeky: Or maybe they have all PMed him?

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
remember to pack a football shirt and jogging bottoms to fit in in Blighty and try not to converse with strangers they will think you are weird if you try to speak to anyone

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
And now that I see the last minute prices for my cruise,

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=460 border=0><TBODY><TR bgColor=white><TD vAlign=top><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=210 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD height=26>Cheapest Balcony</TD><TD align=right>$3,349</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD vAlign=top align=right><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=210 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD height=26>Cheapest Suite</TD><TD align=right>$3,349</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle colSpan=2>
redline.gif

</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2>No brochure rates were provided by Royal Caribbean. The prices shown are US dollars per person, based on double occupancy, and subject to availability. They include port charges but do not include airfare or (where applicable) fuel surcharges or airport or government taxes or fees.

</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle colSpan=2>
10094_081224163710800.gif
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I can put the $2,900 US I saved in the money belt that Ginnie so kindly lent me.

PS: For those who offered to send me bras and panties, maybe you all could send them to me when I get back.....:smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke: