European Champions League Semi-Final

Freemo

May 26, 2003
Arsenal play Manchester United in the European Champions League Semi-Final on Wednesday 29th April - does anyone know of anywhere this game may be screened in Santo Domingo please?

Muchas gracias

Paul

Freemo

May 26, 2003
Where are you appreciators of real football

Come on Guys where are the Euro populus of Santo Domingo when you need them LOL

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
I Am absolutely sure that it will be on televisions all over the city....Probably ESPN will carry it or FOX.....So most places with cable will have it...

I thought that Man U lost to Chelsea>>>>???I watched part of the game..Man U was leading 0-2 and then Chelsea got two more...what happened??

HB

peteclaffey

Apr 30, 2006
I Am absolutely sure that it will be on televisions all over the city....Probably ESPN will carry it or FOX.....So most places with cable will have it...

I thought that Man U lost to Chelsea>>>>???I watched part of the game..Man U was leading 0-2 and then Chelsea got two more...what happened??

HB

it was Chelsea playing Liverpool , Man Utd won at Porto, now semis are Man UTD v ARSENAL , Chelsea V Barcelona

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Thanks Pete, I just remembered Blues Vs. Red!!! (And I knew it wasn't Everton)

I will report back if I see anything on local cable about this, but rest assured that it will be televised here.

HB

Freemo

May 26, 2003
Shoukldn't be a problem then - cool

Thanks HB

I'll just hang around a few sports bars that night - won't that be tough lol

Paul

BermudaRum

Bronze
Oct 9, 2007
UEFA - Semi-finals
Agg. First leg Second leg
Barcelona - Chelsea 28/04 ? 06/05 ? ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN Deportes @ 2:45pm DR
Man. United - Arsenal 29/04 ? 05/05 ? ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN Deportes @ 2:45pm DR

Here in Sosua it's on channel 22, & 33, not sure about SDJ!

No listings for Fox Sports as ESPN has the international rights for the north & latin America...............What's the chances of another all England Premier League final?

2:45 pm kick off may be wrong, still need to check on that for both games!

Last edited: