Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Default club residential tennis ?

is there a new tennis club at club residential in sosua - I ask because I got a strange phone call asking if I wanted to go on saturday to an opening of a new tennis club...the person hung up before I got proper details, I was also wondering how they knew how to contact me

As it happens I cant go on saturday ...they never rang back with further details so i dont know any more

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Can't imagine it would Club Residential...do they have the space? I have seen new billboards for the 'Sunset Valley' aka Terramar courts.

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

perhaps it was something residencia.........im intrigued to know where there is a new tennis court opening

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by leehall View Post
    Can't imagine it would Club Residential...do they have the space? I have seen new billboards for the 'Sunset Valley' aka Terramar courts.
    I'd be interested in knowing if Terramar has fixed up the courts there as they have been in rough shape the last few times we have been there. Supposed to be one of the benefits of living there for us.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

If you mean Voramar, they have painted (or repainted as the case may be) their courts and are in the best shape they've been in for years.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

They have been working on the courts for weeks at Terramar. Looks like they are casi finito.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

I am seeking some new friends to play tennis with in Sosua....I am an intermidiate player who used to play allot , still loves the game and would like to start playing again. Please PM me:glasses...Thank you. Herbert:

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by krwilson View Post
    They have been working on the courts for weeks at Terramar. Looks like they are casi finito.
    Great news! When we were there in February, they had plants growing on the courts. Makes for lousy bounces. As nice as it is for the feet to play on clay courts, I think that asphalt would be a much better surface for the D.R. as they don't dry at all during the rainny season.

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

the problem is solved - i received a flyer on my car inviting me to something that happened two days ago - it was terramar - tennis ping pong petangque and darts - enjoy the pool ,drinks will be offered to you
    free and unlimited play - but it was last saturday

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jrhartley View Post
    the problem is solved - i received a flyer on my car inviting me to something that happened two days ago - it was terramar - tennis ping pong petangque and darts - enjoy the pool ,drinks will be offered to you
    free and unlimited play - but it was last saturday
    Petangque? what is that?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast