club residential tennis ?

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
is there a new tennis club at club residential in sosua - I ask because I got a strange phone call asking if I wanted to go on saturday to an opening of a new tennis club...the person hung up before I got proper details, I was also wondering how they knew how to contact me

As it happens I cant go on saturday ...they never rang back with further details so i dont know any more

leehall

Oct 24, 2006
Can't imagine it would Club Residential...do they have the space? I have seen new billboards for the 'Sunset Valley' aka Terramar courts.

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
perhaps it was something residencia.........im intrigued to know where there is a new tennis court opening

bakersindr

Jan 2, 2008
members.shaw.ca
Can't imagine it would Club Residential...do they have the space? I have seen new billboards for the 'Sunset Valley' aka Terramar courts.

I'd be interested in knowing if Terramar has fixed up the courts there as they have been in rough shape the last few times we have been there. Supposed to be one of the benefits of living there for us.

Drro

Bronze
Mar 22, 2006
If you mean Voramar, they have painted (or repainted as the case may be) their courts and are in the best shape they've been in for years.

krwilson

Apr 18, 2008
They have been working on the courts for weeks at Terramar. Looks like they are casi finito.

HS10

Feb 17, 2008
I am seeking some new friends to play tennis with in Sosua....I am an intermidiate player who used to play allot , still loves the game and would like to start playing again. Please PM me:glasses...Thank you. Herbert:;)

bakersindr

Jan 2, 2008
members.shaw.ca
They have been working on the courts for weeks at Terramar. Looks like they are casi finito.

Great news! When we were there in February, they had plants growing on the courts. Makes for lousy bounces. ;) As nice as it is for the feet to play on clay courts, I think that asphalt would be a much better surface for the D.R. as they don't dry at all during the rainny season.

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
the problem is solved - i received a flyer on my car inviting me to something that happened two days ago - it was terramar - tennis ping pong petangque and darts - enjoy the pool ,drinks will be offered to you
free and unlimited play - but it was last saturday

Conchman

Silver
Jul 3, 2002
www.oceanworld.net
the problem is solved - i received a flyer on my car inviting me to something that happened two days ago - it was terramar - tennis ping pong petangque and darts - enjoy the pool ,drinks will be offered to you
free and unlimited play - but it was last saturday

Petangque? what is that?