Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Looking for Australians

I'm an Australian wanting to know if there are any others here in Santo Domingo or DR?

Post Thanks / Like

There are a few, but we don't talk about them....drink too much of our p!ss, date too many of our sheilas, and eat to much barby, mate!!

However, the one or two that I know are good fellows....

G;day...

HB

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

I lived in Carlingford, NSW for 3 yrs as a young kid... that probably doesn't count though.

Post Thanks / Like

At least two live in Santo Domingo and post on DR1, maybe they will make an appearance here.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

OK so there are some here!
    Now I have a big Q? any one know how to see the ALF ( footie )live or even next day???? hahaha

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Chirimoya View Post
    At least two live in Santo Domingo and post on DR1, maybe they will make an appearance here.
    If they are the two lovely Aussies I know, they have left the DR and gone back to Oz. They were on a constant quest to find compatriots and had little success.

Good luck!

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Arriving at months end

Quote Originally Posted by Stuart Polkinghorne View Post
    OK so there are some here!
    Now I have a big Q? any one know how to see the ALF ( footie )live or even next day???? hahaha
    Hi Stuart - I am arriving from Brisbane about months end. Doubt if even you want to watch ALF though. How about AFL ? Now we know where we are going. Jeez, I'd be surprised if you could. Maybe a recording can be downloaded from the Oz TV stations but I doubt that too. That would be the only commercial option I can think of. If you had a mate who could record the games to avi or swf or flv or similar, he could put them up as a torrent and you could download directly from him on a P2P network - that is wholly viable if you know what you are doing. You just need a computer savvy friend in Oz who is into AFL.

Don't quite know where I will be living yet but I guess I will be around here at times.
    Cheers,
    Altos.