Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A chilling tale

Post Thanks / Like

Default A chilling tale

Search for truth....

A guy who lives in La Mulata 3 was robbed last Sunday. He tells a story of how he was taking a shower and scared the perp off. Nobody takes a shower at 4 oclock in the afternoon. I propose a different story:

There was a fight - A fight to the death, he was in his house, alone, like you and me. at four in the afternoon, but the robber burst through the door and attacked him. There was a confrontation, a bloody and indescribable fight, the guy took the robbers knife and stabbed at him and in the fight he grabbed his cellphone. The robber ran. He gave the cell to the police. On the cell were numbers, details, names, everything the police need to arrest the perp. There weree no arrests. The police did NOTHING. The guy is running scared, his life is turmoil, waiting, waiting for the perp to come back and attack him. He is alone, he doesn't sleep, he waits and waits for the perp to come back. He knows he will, it's just time.

The police chief of Sosua took the cell. Why has he done nothing? Ask him 8298905009.

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by search for justice View Post
    There was a fight - A fight to the death
    If the robber ran and your acquaintance is alive & waiting for the return visit then...........who died? I'm not being picky, just trying to understand your story.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

First post, user name of 'Search for Justice' & changing the victims story because he/she feels more comfortable with an alternative story ............... all sounds a 'bit sock-puppet'ish' to me! I HOPE I am wrong but why should the OP disagree with the story that the victim puts forward?

Hey, I often have showers during the afternoon as they help me relax before my afternoon siesta! Any perp visiting me during this period would get more than he bargained for - I would use my heavy truncheon on him! ! ~ Grahame.

Mr. Chunky Skin
    Post Thanks / Like

There was even more to the story than met your eye. Frightening indeed.

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AlaninDR View Post
    There was even more to the story than met your eye. Frightening indeed.
    Anything that can be shared? I'm still trying to grasp the implications of the OP's post.

Mr. Chunky Skin
    Post Thanks / Like

The fight did not result in a person's death. However, from what has been related to me by a very reliable source, the perps vision has been forever compromised.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Search for truth....

A guy who lives in La Mulata 3 was robbed last Sunday. He tells a story of how he was taking a shower and scared the perp off. Nobody takes a shower at 4 oclock in the afternoon. I propose a different story:

There was a fight - A fight to the death, he was in his house, alone, like you and me. at four in the afternoon, but the robber burst through the door and attacked him. There was a confrontation, a bloody and indescribable fight, the guy took the robbers knife and stabbed at him and in the fight he grabbed his cellphone. The robber ran. He gave the cell to the police. On the cell were numbers, details, names, everything the police need to arrest the perp. There weree no arrests. The police did NOTHING. The guy is running scared, his life is turmoil, waiting, waiting for the perp to come back and attack him. He is alone, he doesn't sleep, he waits and waits for the perp to come back. He knows he will, it's just time.

The police chief of Sosua took the cell. Why has he done nothing? Ask him 8298905009.
    First off a lot of us take showers at 4pm, some of us are even crazy enough to take 2-3 showers a day but I digress. If you are so worried for your friends safety go up and stay with him. What makes you think because the police recovered a cell phone that this will solve the crime? Maybe he stole that phone from someone else. Why would this guy ever come back if he has already been hurt bad? He will most likely move on to a more soft target.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=BushBaby;746390]First post, user name of 'Search for Justice' & changing the victims story because he/she feels more comfortable with an alternative story ............... all sounds a 'bit sock-puppet'ish' to me!

Great minds think alike!

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

you cant just propose a different story to the one that was told to you - thats called making things up .

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Useful Exihibit

He gave the cell to the police. ------ The police did NOTHING.
    Not necessarily.

1. Prepaid phone: Wait until the balance is down to zero.
    2. Contract / billed phone: The police are now calling all their chulas and sell phone minutes.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast