A chilling tale

search for justice

Apr 17, 2009
Search for truth....

A guy who lives in La Mulata 3 was robbed last Sunday. He tells a story of how he was taking a shower and scared the perp off. Nobody takes a shower at 4 oclock in the afternoon. I propose a different story:

There was a fight - A fight to the death, he was in his house, alone, like you and me. at four in the afternoon, but the robber burst through the door and attacked him. There was a confrontation, a bloody and indescribable fight, the guy took the robbers knife and stabbed at him and in the fight he grabbed his cellphone. The robber ran. He gave the cell to the police. On the cell were numbers, details, names, everything the police need to arrest the perp. There weree no arrests. The police did NOTHING. The guy is running scared, his life is turmoil, waiting, waiting for the perp to come back and attack him. He is alone, he doesn't sleep, he waits and waits for the perp to come back. He knows he will, it's just time.

The police chief of Sosua took the cell. Why has he done nothing? Ask him 8298905009.

Reactions: AlaninDR

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
First post, user name of 'Search for Justice' & changing the victims story because he/she feels more comfortable with an alternative story ............... all sounds a 'bit sock-puppet'ish' to me! I HOPE I am wrong but why should the OP disagree with the story that the victim puts forward?

Hey, I often have showers during the afternoon as they help me relax before my afternoon siesta! Any perp visiting me during this period would get more than he bargained for - I would use my heavy truncheon on him!:cheeky: :ermm: :pirate:! ~ Grahame.

AlaninDR

Mr. Chunky Skin
Dec 17, 2002
The fight did not result in a person's death. However, from what has been related to me by a very reliable source, the perps vision has been forever compromised.

Search for truth....

A guy who lives in La Mulata 3 was robbed last Sunday. He tells a story of how he was taking a shower and scared the perp off. Nobody takes a shower at 4 oclock in the afternoon. I propose a different story:

There was a fight - A fight to the death, he was in his house, alone, like you and me. at four in the afternoon, but the robber burst through the door and attacked him. There was a confrontation, a bloody and indescribable fight, the guy took the robbers knife and stabbed at him and in the fight he grabbed his cellphone. The robber ran. He gave the cell to the police. On the cell were numbers, details, names, everything the police need to arrest the perp. There weree no arrests. The police did NOTHING. The guy is running scared, his life is turmoil, waiting, waiting for the perp to come back and attack him. He is alone, he doesn't sleep, he waits and waits for the perp to come back. He knows he will, it's just time.

The police chief of Sosua took the cell. Why has he done nothing? Ask him 8298905009.

First off a lot of us take showers at 4pm, some of us are even crazy enough to take 2-3 showers a day but I digress. If you are so worried for your friends safety go up and stay with him. What makes you think because the police recovered a cell phone that this will solve the crime? Maybe he stole that phone from someone else. Why would this guy ever come back if he has already been hurt bad? He will most likely move on to a more soft target.

drloca

Silver
Oct 26, 2004
First post, user name of 'Search for Justice' & changing the victims story because he/she feels more comfortable with an alternative story ............... all sounds a 'bit sock-puppet'ish' to me!

Great minds think alike!;)

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
you cant just propose a different story to the one that was told to you - thats called making things up .

donP

Dec 14, 2008
Useful Exihibit

He gave the cell to the police. ------ The police did NOTHING.

Not necessarily.

1. Prepaid phone: Wait until the balance is down to zero.
2. Contract / billed phone: The police are now calling all their chulas and sell phone minutes.

:bunny:

Mar 2, 2008
"However, from what has been related to me by a very reliable source, the perps vision has been forever compromised."
Alanindr

Readers sometime overlook important contributions. Alan uses few words, but he usually contributes much.

Alan has pointed out several things with his laconic but insightful post. The incident is real, the names have been changed to protect those involved, and the perp can no longer read the great works of J. D. Salinger.

All further speculation about the validity of the original post is meaningless. The important questions are; What role did the police play is this? Who would be involved in any retribution, since the perp has been waylaid for a while? What lessons can be learned from this incident that could benefit others who live in the area?

TheHun

May 4, 2008
I know what I'd do. Get a shotgun and load it with double zero buck shots and wait for him. Next time he will leave in a body bag.
Also, I'd contact to some newspaper and put the story out about the police does not do $hit.

The Hun

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
All further speculation about the validity of the original post is meaningless.

Except to say that we do not know if it is well-intentioned or otherwise. If the 'victim' is giving a different version of the events, presumably there is a good reason (like it is probably the true version). It could be that the very last thing the victim wants is a bunch of people phoning Sosua Chief of Police; it could bring unnecessary attention & make matters worse. So........when in doubt, don't.

In any event. unless the victim identifies himself, all we have is hearsay by the OP. We don't even know if the victim wants this event publicised or not. If he does, yet still wishes to remain anonymous, he can do it through a respected third party who has some credence on the board. If he doesn't, then we shouldn't really be discussing it.

Mar 2, 2008
Lambada, good point, and one I didn't consider. There are many possibilities, and it is always best to reserve actions until clarity is resolved.