Where can I find Dominican movies (to buy or d/l)?

mariel

Dominisueca
Apr 7, 2004
I got Sanky Panky, Un macho de mujer and another one (can't remember). I'm interested in other titles.

TIA

Fiesta Mama

Bronze
Jan 28, 2004
There is a recent one called Yuniel (I believe that's how it's spelled). Very good. About two university students - one rich and one poor. It loosely shows how both sides live in SDQ.

Nueva Yol I and III (there is no no. II)
Perico Ripiao (sorry not sure how this is spelled) - it's a bit weird but my husband (Dominican) likes it.

Negocios son Negocios - very funny.

Andrea - not my type.

You don't mention where you live so it's hard to help in this respect. In Toronto, you can find them at Plaza Latina on Milvan.

Reactions: mariel

mariel

Dominisueca
Apr 7, 2004
Sorry dear, at the moment I'm in SD but in about a week I'm going back home to Sweden and would like to bring some with me (because they don't sell them there).

There was a promotion like 2-3 weeks before I came here, when Crisol gave the Yuniol (sp?) DVD when you bought a gallon of cooking oil. Now that promotion is gone :/

I saw Nueba Yol I when it came out, hilarious. Now there's Mega Diva and Cristiano de la secreta but hubby doesn't speak Spanish and those movies aren't texted so we can't go :(

Thanks for your answer tho!

B

BettyDiamond

time of the butterflies
la fiesta del chivo
santi cl?
sugar